The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+12
Adam D
1GrumpyGolfer
Dr Shoe
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Galted
Rowley
Alistair
seanmichaels
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
16 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Fri 06 Nov 2015, 12:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Loaded Dog wrote:I haven't seen Altar of Plagues but my dentist reckons they're OK.
It's disappointing on so many levels, LD.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Nov 2015, 7:54 am

Rowley wrote:Morning all, no progress on the job front. Apart from that and the unpleasantness Friday was a good weekend. Went to a posh restaurant Saturday, ate caviar for the first time in my life, very pleasant it was as well.

Geoff "La di dah" Rowley

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Nov 2015, 7:55 am

Yorkshireman, caviar? Strange things are happening.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Nov 2015, 8:00 am

Shi'ite weekend for me. My mates finally decide to go out for once but it is organised by ex's sister and ex is invited. Felt a bit sorry for myself thereon in. Still, weekend's events put things into perspective.

Thinking of going swimming couple of times a week. What is acceptable pool attire these days?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Nov 2015, 8:14 am

seanmichaels wrote:Shi'ite weekend for me. My mates finally decide to go out for once but it is organised by ex's sister and ex is invited. Felt a bit sorry for myself thereon in. Still, weekend's events put things into perspective.

Thinking of going swimming  couple of times a week. What is acceptable pool attire these days?

Chain Mail

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Nov 2015, 8:15 am

I would sink?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Nov 2015, 8:16 am

seanmichaels wrote:I would sink?

No you won't. You've got a built in propulsion pack

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 16 Nov 2015, 8:18 am

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 16 Nov 2015, 8:18 am

seanmichaels wrote:Shi'ite weekend for me. My mates finally decide to go out for once but it is organised by ex's sister and ex is invited. Felt a bit sorry for myself thereon in. Still, weekend's events put things into perspective.

Thinking of going swimming  couple of times a week. What is acceptable pool attire these days?

Mankini

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Nov 2015, 8:22 am

Morning Tino and Jules

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Nov 2015, 8:25 am

sean wrote:What is acceptable pool attire these days?

Just a winning smile mate...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Nov 2015, 9:15 am

I guess the thought of sean naked will kill a thread...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Nov 2015, 9:32 am

Busy week ahead Rick?

I get my cholesterol test results this afternoon. May have a significant impact on my lifestyle choices going forward.

Did you see Mr Christopher Livingstone Eubanks on the Telly last night? He is going to be entertaining.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Nov 2015, 9:37 am

rick_dagless wrote:I guess the thought of sean naked will kill a thread...

turn it to stone

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 16 Nov 2015, 9:40 am

seanmichaels wrote:
I get my cholesterol test results this afternoon.

I was surprised to find mine were higher than expected.
I was given a list of which foods to eat and which to avoid. Lots of items on the "avoid" column are some of my favourites. Bugger!
Also been taking vitamin D capsules but I reckon the reading was skewed since it was measured in late winter here.
10 minutes outside in the next few days here should see those levels go right off the bleedin' Vitamin D scale. 39 deg C or something for Friday.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 16 Nov 2015, 9:43 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

turn to stone

I've got tickets to see ELO next year.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Nov 2015, 9:47 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:
I get my cholesterol test results this afternoon.

Unfortunately it runs in the family. Uncle and Aunt on Mum's side both copped it early so parents have been on my back for the last 2 years to get it done. Both brothers were high and they are infinitely more healthy than me. I did cook a massive steak last night as a 'last supper' sort of thing.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 16 Nov 2015, 9:47 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

turn to stone

Give my regards to Horace Wimp if you see him there. Now don't bring me down, you hear!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 16 Nov 2015, 9:49 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

turn to stone

Give my regards to Horace Wimp if you see him there. Now don't bring me down, you hear!

I saw them live in 1981 - that's before half of you guys were born!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 16 Nov 2015, 9:52 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

turn to stone

I saw them live in 1981 - that's before half of you guys were born!

Yeah, I know. I was barely steppin' out around that time.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 16 Nov 2015, 10:05 am

You're walking a tightrope with these ELO puns TLD.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 16 Nov 2015, 10:06 am

Morning!

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 16 Nov 2015, 10:12 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:You're walking a tightrope with these ELO puns TLD.

There's no way out now.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 16 Nov 2015, 10:12 am

Morning all. I'll ignore the abuse directed at me by Tina on Friday because I'm better than he is.

Dave's right - MONO are brilliant and I'd add that their album "Hymn to the Immortal Wind" is also fantastic.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Nov 2015, 10:29 am

superflyweight wrote:Morning all.  I'll ignore the abuse directed at me by Tina on Friday because I'm better than he is.  

Not difficult.

superflyweight wrote:Dave's right - MONO are brilliant and I'd add that their album "Hymn to the Immortal Wind" is also fantastic.  

Is the song about flatulence?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Nov 2015, 10:38 am

sean wrote:Busy week ahead Rick?

I have indeed sean mate, I had a day off on Friday which means all work backed up, and because I am moving jobs, I have to ensure that all loose ends are tied up.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Nov 2015, 10:42 am

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:Busy week ahead Rick?

I have indeed sean mate, I had a day off on Friday which means all work backed up, and because I am moving jobs, I have to ensure that all loose ends are tied up.

TSMR chewed through the ropes again did she?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Nov 2015, 10:43 am

Morning all, especially Tina and Super (even though there appears to be a bit of friction between the two of them...and not in a Michaels' schooldays kind of way).

Absolutely sickened by the actions of I.S. at the weekend. They couldn't wait 24 f*cking hours until U2 were playing and possibly do the world a favour and boosted their P.R rating in the process? Any organization so hell bent on the complete destruction of the West that they can't see the bigger picture, namely the death of Bono et al, deserves all the carpet bombing they will undoubtedly be getting in the next few days.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Nov 2015, 10:45 am

Shah wrote:TSMR chewed through the ropes again did she?

Unfortunately Shah, if I had paid more attention in scouts rather than being kicked out for having a brownie in my pants this never would have happened.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 16 Nov 2015, 11:02 am

DAVE667 wrote:

Absolutely sickened by the actions of I.S. at the weekend. They couldn't wait 24 f*cking hours until U2 were playing and possibly do the world a favour and boosted their P.R rating in the process?

l*l out loud.

This is why I love you so dearly, Serial. Despite the world feeling a little down in the dumps, you come along and lighten the mood in your own inimitable fashion.

There is always friction between me and Super. It stems from the time his wife was working in a library back in 1993.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Nov 2015, 11:13 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Absolutely sickened by the actions of I.S. at the weekend. They couldn't wait 24 f*cking hours until U2 were playing and possibly do the world a favour and boosted their P.R rating in the process?

l*l out loud.

This is why I love you so dearly, Serial.  Despite the world feeling a little down in the dumps, you come along and lighten the mood in your own inimitable fashion.  

There is always friction between me and Super.  It stems from the time his wife was working in a library back in 1993.

She's the one who caught you fingering her geriatric mother?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 16 Nov 2015, 11:15 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

l*l out loud.

This is why I love you so dearly, Serial.  Despite the world feeling a little down in the dumps, you come along and lighten the mood in your own inimitable fashion.  

There is always friction between me and Super.  It stems from the time his wife was working in a library back in 1993.

No, she caught me fingering his geriatric mother.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Nov 2015, 11:17 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

l*l out loud.

That was his dad in a kilt.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 16 Nov 2015, 11:25 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

l*l out loud.

Yeah, I thought as much.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 16 Nov 2015, 11:28 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Unfortunately Shah, if I had paid more attention in scouts rather than being kicked out for having a brownie in my pants this never would have happened.

Was the brownie wearing her uniform at the time?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Nov 2015, 11:32 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

l*l out loud.

Yeah, I thought as much.

He's paying for the sins of his father?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Nov 2015, 11:47 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Was the brownie wearing her uniform at the time?
Not sure the authorities would go easier on him just because she was clothed, Jules. Sure DLT and his mates would be frantically phoning their lawyers if that was the case.

"Yes, I may very well have interfered with a child but in my defence they still had their duffel coat on!"

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Nov 2015, 11:47 am

Bugger. Need to see the quack after results.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Nov 2015, 11:48 am

Shah wrote:Not sure the authorities would go easier on him just because she was clothed, Jules. Sure DLT and his mates would be frantically phoning their lawyers if that was the case.

"Yes, I may very well have interfered with a child but in my defence they still had their duffel coat on!"

In my defence, we were never given a proper guide at the start...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Nov 2015, 11:50 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Shah wrote:Not sure the authorities would go easier on him just because she was clothed, Jules. Sure DLT and his mates would be frantically phoning their lawyers if that was the case.

In my defence, we were never given a proper guide at the start...

You were, you just kept on mixing him with dave because he's from bradford and not asian.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 16 Nov 2015, 12:18 pm

DAVE667 wrote:

Absolutely sickened by the actions of I.S. at the weekend.

Appreciate these are troubling times, but the finest minds the off topic section has to offer are working on the problem as we speak. Fairly confident they will have a workable solution nailed down by close of play today.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 16 Nov 2015, 12:32 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Bugger. Need to see the quack after results.

Just to let you know the weather girls here are showing more cleavage with their low cut numbers tonight. Wearing red too.
That must mean hot weather is on the way... or "extreme" as the bird just said... with a hint of saucy smile on her healthy, unblemished face.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Nov 2015, 12:47 pm

Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Appreciate these are troubling times, but the finest minds the off topic section has to offer are working on the problem as we speak. Fairly confident they will have a workable solution nailed down by close of play today.

I would hope that is sarcasm but my sarcasm detector is malfunctioning today. You'd have better luck teaching algebra to a chicken.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:10 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Just to let you know the weather girls here are showing more cleavage with their low cut numbers tonight. Wearing red too.
That must mean hot weather is on the way... or "extreme" as the bird just said... with a hint of saucy smile on her healthy, unblemished face.

Heard it will be 40 in Sydney by Friday?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:15 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

I would hope that is sarcasm but my sarcasm detector is malfunctioning today.  You'd have better luck teaching algebra to a chicken.

It's a shame that Toppy isn't around much these days - he'd have it all figured out and a solution set out in 3 easy to follow bullet points.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:18 pm

superflyweight wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

I would hope that is sarcasm but my sarcasm detector is malfunctioning today.  You'd have better luck teaching algebra to a chicken.

It's a shame that Toppy isn't around much these days - he'd have it all figured out and a solution set out in 3 easy to follow bullet points.  

Ouch.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:20 pm

superflyweight wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Linda, 40, Great Yarmouth has already got this.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:23 pm

Doesn't Union live in Great Yarmouth?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:29 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

Heard it will be 40 in Sydney by Friday?

Yes. Sort of dreading it whilst looking forward to it in another way.
I've got to stain 1.08 linear km (130mm wide) of western red cedar - both sides. 270 planks.
Takes about 24 hours to dry at normal temperatures. Hoping to cut it down to about 12 and possibly do a second coat.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:30 pm

Turkish lentil soup, bag of cheese and onion crisps... 4/10

I have no idea why these particular lentils were Turkish, though they tasted exactly the same as the Morroccan lentils from last week...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Nov 2015, 1:32 pm

Jacket potato cheese beans

Red bull and a coke

10/10

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next