The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+8
Alistair
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
Galted
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
12 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 05 Aug 2016, 8:37 am

First topic message reminder :

I hope Jules is quick enough to get the thread split with one of his puns. Would hate it to be something tedious.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Aug 2016, 6:38 am

Morning Rick the Chick, all well, starving again. Have stopped eating after 6 pm and i'm starving by the time I wake up. You good?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 6 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Aug 2016, 6:50 am

Is it nadamaR?

I am not too bad at all cheers mate I have a short week and then Racing at York at the weekend.

You up to much?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Aug 2016, 7:20 am

Will hit the gym then maybe take the kids to the beach. Has been a while. Other than that, just rest and recuperation.

Ha! No religious reason just trying to get back into habits prior to Ramadan so My energy levels stabilise

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 17 Aug 2016, 7:32 am

https://youtu.be/LRjlZ8x2uQM

Morning Anne and Nick.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Aug 2016, 7:35 am

Fair enough mate, I will be out for a run tonight, might then go on the parkrun thread to tell everyone, because obviously exercise doesn't count unless you go and proclaim to friends and anonymous individuals how hard it was and how proud you are of your time...

Ah ok I can't keep up with all your pagan rituals mate so I never know if it is the hungry time, or the light one, or the one where you sacrifice the infidels, but I am trying to learn!

Still waiting on conveyance monkeys to sort me my money out, how badly did you screw up your law degree to go into conveyancing...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Aug 2016, 7:41 am

Rowley wrote:https://youtu.be/LRjlZ8x2uQM

Morning Anne and Nick.

morning Mr Motivator

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Aug 2016, 7:42 am

Rowley wrote:https://youtu.be/LRjlZ8x2uQM

Morning Anne and Nick.

Morning Vanessa

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 17 Aug 2016, 7:50 am

I always saw myself as more of a Gordon Honeycomb. I bring a bit of class and gravitas to proceedings.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Aug 2016, 7:53 am

http://www.kappit.com/img/102923/no-you-make-me-a-sandwich-and-a-diet-coke-right/

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Aug 2016, 7:53 am

http://www.kappit.com/img/76804/leave-the-kitchen-they-said-it-will-be-fun-they-said/

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Aug 2016, 8:14 am

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Aug 2016, 8:33 am

Goshawk woz Ere:

Morning Tino.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 17 Aug 2016, 8:46 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
Goshawk woz Ere:

Morning Tino.

That's like Serial's back yard.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Aug 2016, 9:03 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Goshawk woz Ere:

Morning Tino.

That's like Serial's back yard.

Galted wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Galted, before I let Jesus into my heart (what is it with these Mexicans anyway) I used to be really unpleasant but as you can see, I'm really nice now

You are, DAVE, you have a twinkle in your eye, you're more pleasant to be around, you look healthier, your buttocks are far more pert and your smile is quite captivating.

Before or after Galted has visited him?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:02 am

Good morning Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:12 am

Do you think I was too harsh rick? I mean in letting him know in this way that galted was cheating on him?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:14 am

Morning all, nightmarish morning of no broadband so have had to speak to my wife and then come in to discover that Galted is as weird as f*ck and Rick is being a sarky c*nt about running. Will also scour the papers later for reports of a beached whale near Luton.

Am also an expert on Kirin (both the f*cked up cycling thing and the beer)

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:24 am

Harsh but fair Shah.

Sorry DAVE but my FB feed is full of C**ts who seem to think they are the first person to discover exercise and feel it imperative to extol the virtues of said activity as though they have cured F***ing cancer.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 17 Aug 2016, 10:39 am

I've become quite an expert in women's track cycling, which basically involves novelty camel toes and excessive giggling and weeping.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 17 Aug 2016, 1:00 pm

Forgot to mention that, on the Underground on Sunday, I saw a full kit w*nker (Arsenal) sitting next to a hipster. I hoped that they'd attack each other but they did not.

Later on a saw a girl who looked just like my friend's daughter.

It truly was a remarkable Sunday.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 1:02 pm

Oh bloody b*stard, f*cking, c*nting, sh!tting hellfire, damnation and p!ssar$e b*ggery, I've only gone and wasted my 15000th post. I was going to write something truly wonderful, expressing my delight at being alive another glorious God given day and the unmitigated joy I feel at waking every morning to spend in the warm embrace of my fellow man, but oh no, all I've done is write a load swear words that will undoubtedly see me banned. I f***ing well can't f***ing believe what the f***ity f*** f***ery what I've f***c***ing well done.

UN-C*NTF*CKW*NKSH*TC*CKSP*NKB*STARDBALLSBUMPOOP!SSD*CKN*PPLES-ING BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 17 Aug 2016, 1:30 pm

If it's any consolation, I think of you and a hammer every time I see a hipster or have to phone Eon.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 17 Aug 2016, 1:30 pm

I see the Golf board is going into meltdown over an alleged racial slur that one of them is supposed to have made. It's very funny.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 1:38 pm

I will check it out, I can spot racism a mile off!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Aug 2016, 1:38 pm

Haha let's send Shah over there to take offence!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Aug 2016, 1:52 pm

I haven't spotted any racism. I have however, spotted a sh!tload of nambypamby pc w*nkers trying to out-PC each other by deciding for black people what they should and shouldn't be offended by. Some of them appear to have confused PC faddishness with basic common courtesy. But yes, get Shah over there once he's finished beating his wives and f*cking his camels, he'll sort it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 17 Aug 2016, 1:53 pm

Where is our barbarian friend?

It is like the storm in a tea cup about the Ellen De Genres and Usain Bolt racism thing... Gimps, gimps everywhere!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 17 Aug 2016, 2:02 pm

My favourite post was where Super Realist claimed that you couldn't move for Fried Chicken places in America. Reminded me of the Alan Partridge scene where he says he's spent a lot of time in America and when asked where he'd been he responds "Florida mainly… A fortnight in Florida. Yeah, good days."

Super Realist then goes on to say that Fried chicken is more synonymous with America than Hot Dogs and Hamburgers!!!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Aug 2016, 3:27 pm

Did anyone else find Choudhary's quip as related by Truss hilarious?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 17 Aug 2016, 6:23 pm

Obviously I don't have anywhere near the energy to hunt down the relevant thread but did anyone claim some of their best friends were black?

None of mine are, Shah is quite literally as close as I get to having a black friend. Even that falls down on the fact he is not black and based on his posts on here I strongly suspect he doesn't like me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Aug 2016, 6:28 pm

Actually Jeff, I love you dearly, especially because you've just insulted onetwoblackface and ignored the fact that Dave is half black. Sadly no it wasn't claiming a black freind. It was this.

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Fernando wrote:My personal fav of the day

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37098751

I hope someone smashes his bum in so hard you could fit the rest of the ISIS Community up there.

Absolutely mate......This cretin went on CNN for an interview and when they asked him to test the microphone by counting to ten he went......1 2 3 4 5 6 7/7 8 9/11 10......

Throw away the key..

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 17 Aug 2016, 6:41 pm

As you told me yesterday re. nearly dead shah half black doesn't count for sheeeet.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 17 Aug 2016, 7:04 pm

Rowley wrote:As you told me yesterday re. nearly dead shah half black doesn't count for sheeeet.

Glad to see I'm influencing your thoughts, I expect you'll be sharing a cell with Choudhary in no time at all.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 17 Aug 2016, 7:11 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Rowley wrote:As you told me yesterday re. nearly dead shah half black doesn't count for sheeeet.

Glad to see I'm influencing your thoughts, I expect you'll be sharing a cell with Choudhary in no time at all.

I do work with some who will represent him if that counts.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 18 Aug 2016, 7:01 am

Morning Notches

Quiet miserable day ahead but at least the weather is nice. All good in le hoods?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 18 Aug 2016, 7:27 am

https://youtu.be/07QfPaLrgGs

Morning shah. See, there's your racist.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 18 Aug 2016, 7:33 am

morning mate, off tomorrow so hopefully today will be a flier!

Fairl misty/rainy here today though.

morning Jeff

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 18 Aug 2016, 7:53 am

Morning Rick. Weather aside how is Bradford, glorious as ever?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 18 Aug 2016, 7:59 am

I am in Derby today mate, When I left Bradford this morning I had to do the usual singing to the bluebirds as they landed on my window, and then fed the roebuck deer as they gambolled in the fields whilst the anthropomorphic kitchen utensils performed the mundane chores of the day with a jaunty tune.

The only way to set you up before the trip down the M1! How about yourself dear chap?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 18 Aug 2016, 8:28 am

Good morning.

Beautiful in the Home Counties when I set off for work this morning. Low mist over the fields, trees glistening with early morning dew. Stunning cobwebs with droplets of water hanging from them. I sat on my back door step with a cup of coffee looking at the scenes and listening to the countryside. Bloody lovely.

Then I had to press myself up against morose, angry and uptight people in a small, poorly designed metal tube whilst they all avoid eye contact in case someone smiles or says hello and they have to search their memory banks for the appropriate response.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 18 Aug 2016, 8:37 am

Morning Tino, just grin and bear it and think of Cheshire.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 18 Aug 2016, 8:48 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Tino, just grin and bear it and think of Cheshire.

Two years mate. I'm giving myself two more years till the little'un is in proper school then I'm done. I'm going to find something more fulfilling to do.

As much as I'd like to move back to Cheshire, that isn't going to happen unless I leave Mrs Windows and I can't be bothered to do that. I suspect we'll end up settling in Canada one day which I wouldn't be too upset with.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 18 Aug 2016, 8:51 am

You still thinking of doing the OU arthropod thing?

I don't think I will move back home now either mate to be fair. Love visiting the place, but Northwich has now passed me by I suspect.

Canada is a quality place, I used to live in St John's, New Brunswick, albeit I was very young.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Aug 2016, 8:53 am

Morning Notches, Rick, Bradders seems to have gone downhill since you left this morning. On my way to work, some kids were setting fire to an old man and a woman was eating one of her children

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 18 Aug 2016, 8:53 am

There's been a pile horse-sh*t on Crowleys Wharf in Greenwich since the weekend but it was cleared up yesterday.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 18 Aug 2016, 8:54 am

My post was robbed of its poignancy by DAVE's post.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 18 Aug 2016, 8:59 am

DAVE667 wrote:Morning Notches, Rick, Bradders seems to have gone downhill since you left this morning. On my way to work, some kids were setting fire to an old man and a woman was eating one of her children

it does occasionally do a Slient Hill flip (or the Upside Down in Stranger Things if you prefer) but it will buck back up once everyone has received their Giros and full of cheap alcohol DAVE, don't fret!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Aug 2016, 9:01 am

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Morning Notches, Rick, Bradders seems to have gone downhill since you left this morning. On my way to work, some kids were setting fire to an old man and a woman was eating one of her children

it does occasionally do a Slient Hill flip (or the Upside Down in Stranger Things if you prefer) but it will buck back up once everyone has received their Giros and full of cheap alcohol DAVE, don't fret!
Phew, I prefer "good in the 'hood" to "blood in the 'hood"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 18 Aug 2016, 9:02 am

rick_dagless wrote:You still thinking of doing the OU arthropod thing?

I don't think I will move back home now either mate to be fair.  Love visiting the place, but Northwich has now passed me by I suspect.

Canada is a quality place, I used to live in St John's, New Brunswick, albeit I was very young.

Yes, I've been looking into a few things with the OU.  It's not as easy as I'd hoped but one or two interesting avenues to explore.

I feel the same about Cheshire.  Good times and great memories but that's where they will stay.  I'm glad my kids are not growing up in Runcorn, as much as I love the old place.

I don't know New Brunswick at all but Canada is lovely.  Really nice people as well.  I think Jules lived in Canada briefly at some point.  Mrs Windows is from the heartlands in Saskatchewan and as lovely and wild as it is, I'm not moving there and wrasslin bears or digging myself out of 20 feet of snow.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 18 Aug 2016, 9:15 am

SERIAL wrote:Phew, I prefer "good in the 'hood" to "blood in the 'hood"

It is a 50/50 what you get normally, keeps everyone on their toes...

Hope you find something Tino. Speaking of career changes, where is our resident bummer boy these days?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next