The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+8
Alistair
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
superflyweight
Galted
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
Rowley
12 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 05 Aug 2016, 8:37 am

First topic message reminder :

I hope Jules is quick enough to get the thread split with one of his puns. Would hate it to be something tedious.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 08 Sep 2016, 1:17 pm

6 bread rolls and lamb curry. 9/10

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Thu 08 Sep 2016, 1:23 pm

Bloody hell, Shah. The binding effects of those 6 bread rolls are going to perfectly counter-balance that curry and leave you with a permanent turtle's head.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 08 Sep 2016, 1:31 pm

I always eat like this after gym. It seems to work in keeping me away from the coke, crisps and takeaway. According to the paperwork and the curry that's about 600 calories which is ideal for a sedentary male of my size. If you add in the gym work and the relentless w*nking/sexing it's barely adequate.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 09 Sep 2016, 6:23 am

Shah'd good and proper with a post for the weightlifting boys...

Morning notches

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 09 Sep 2016, 6:43 am

Happy Friday Rick and Roll, all good in the hood?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 09 Sep 2016, 6:50 am

All good indeed mate, in the north, sun is getting it's hat to put on and Friday means early away with any luck.

And no plans apart from watching Brook get pancaked (as much as I would like him to win) you?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 09 Sep 2016, 7:33 am

Pretty p*ssed actually, was at work till quarter to midnight. Knackered now and got a working weekend as well so no break till next sat. This in addition to my gym based aches and pains almost caused me to nut the fecker who worked till that time. Luckily he saw sense enough to sneak out the staff entrance and call the security phone after he was offsite.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 09 Sep 2016, 7:38 am

Go all zen Shah, don't let them grind you down etc.

You not going to be able to watch the boxing?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 09 Sep 2016, 7:57 am

Don't have sky, I was going to go around to a mates but I don't like his wife the fat ugly screaming whiny b*tch, it like sitting next to Jeff lacy's girlfriend and with my patience at an all time low, tearing her t*ts off and stuffing them in her mouth is a distinct possibility.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2016, 8:23 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Don't have sky, I was going to go around to a mates but I don't like his wife the fat ugly screaming whiny b*tch, it like sitting next to Jeff lacy's girlfriend and with my patience at an all time low, tearing her t*ts off and stuffing them in her mouth is a distinct possibility.
Finally, Shah says something I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Morning All.......

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 09 Sep 2016, 9:09 am

Haha, glad we can all find some common ground, morning SERIAL, will you be dragging your family around Saltiare festival next weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2016, 9:32 am

Wasn't even aware it was on. May take them so they think I care but chances are I won't!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 09 Sep 2016, 9:47 am

Just so I know, you know cup rules and all that...

You can point out Sutcliffe's old haunts and where the crossbow cannibal went about his trade...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2016, 10:17 am

Crossbow was nowhere near Saltaire (operated around Bradford City Centre) and to be fair, neither was Sutcliffe for the majority of the time although he was an equal opportunities annihilator. Not sure they'll want to be celebrating that aspect of Bradford's glorious history.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 09 Sep 2016, 10:19 am

Crossbow was partly in the river and the canal that flows past my flat in the Baildon/Shipley area, probably have some bits floating past that you can pan for. And Sutcliffe was seen in Shipley numerous times...

Probably nicer guys than some that are there now to be honest.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2016, 12:06 pm

Crossbow killed them in his flat in the City Centre and dumped parts in the canal. Don't think folk from Saltaire would appreciate being lumped in with the Shipley/Baildon lot, Rick. Shipley ain't known as Sh!tley fer nowt, mate!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 09 Sep 2016, 12:32 pm

Exactamundo dear boy, the canal runs through the "nice" bit so you can still see the odd clavicle that you can play Pooh sticks with the kids with.

Saltaire itself is divided into the "Village" and "not the Village" they already hate each other...

Shipley is indeed a hole, though I live in Shipley it has a Baildon post code and most of the pretentious C**s who live where I live claim they live in Saltaire anyway.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2016, 12:37 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Exactamundo dear boy, the canal runs through the "nice" bit so you can still see the odd clavicle that you can play Pooh sticks with the kids with.

Saltaire itself is divided into the "Village" and "not the Village" they already hate each other...

Shipley is indeed a hole, though I live in Shipley it has a Baildon post code and most of the pretentious C**s who live where I live claim they live in Saltaire anyway.
With real poo!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 09 Sep 2016, 1:11 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Exactamundo dear boy, the canal runs through the "nice" bit so you can still see the odd clavicle that you can play Pooh sticks with the kids with.

With real poo!!!!!!!

Indeed but it wouldn't have come from Saltaire as they do not defecate at all there.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2016, 1:28 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

With real poo!!!!!!!

Indeed but it wouldn't have come from Saltaire as they do not defecate at all there.
It could have travelled from Ilkley as I know they certainly wouldn't give you the steam off their p!ss up there. They may be less discerning as to the eventual whereabouts of their poo though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 09 Sep 2016, 1:42 pm

So not quite Nappy Valley, no Dave?

How are you both? That's quite a vivid picture you've painted of the canalscape of upper and lower River Aire.

I can almost see a crumpled and discarded crisp packet drifting haphazardly - yet certainly - towards a slightly decomposing mangled corpse near the shoreline...  just beyond the carpark of the B&M Homestore and Garden Centre. A late summer breeze carrying that unmistakable stench of dog vomit and poo speckled with blood into the neural receptors in the brain of Daisy, the local police Belgian sniffer hound.

I hope no one's eating lunch right now.

See you all Monday. OK Ale

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 09 Sep 2016, 1:52 pm

Nailed it TLD...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2016, 2:19 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:So not quite Nappy Valley, no Dave?

How are you both? That's quite a vivid picture you've painted of the canalscape of upper and lower River Aire.

I can almost taste the crumpled and discarded condom drifting haphazardly - yet certainly - towards several slightly decomposing mangled corpses near the shoreline...  just beyond the carpark of the B&M Homestore and Garden Centre. A late summer breeze carrying that unmistakable stench of dog vomit and poo speckled with blood into the neural receptors in the brain of Daisy, the local police Belgian sniffer hound.

I hope no one's eating lunch right now.

See you all Monday. OK Ale
Fixed that for ya!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 12 Sep 2016, 6:12 am

Eid Mubarak Notches

Here's to a livelier day. Fist!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 Sep 2016, 7:04 am

Morning Shah, you feeling better today?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 12 Sep 2016, 7:13 am

Shoulders are fine but triceps and the entire lower region is suffering from squats on Saturday night. Slowly slowly catchy monkey. How was your weekend?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 Sep 2016, 7:26 am

Weekend was good, chilled Friday, boxing Saturday, roast dinner yesterday, nice...

You catch any of the fighting?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 12 Sep 2016, 7:38 am

Yeah watched Kamegai and Gonzalez fights. Both crackers but enjoyed the clean punching of Kamegai the most. Caught up on Brook GGG on Sunday morning and it was pretty decent as well to be fair. Spent the rest of the weekend watching the Penguins of Madagascar Season one with my young uns which probably ranked just behind Kamegai for clean violence. Think Brook did fairly well but against an expectation that he was going to die then disintegrate into several loose atoms after the bell rang so I think it looked better than it was.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 Sep 2016, 7:50 am

Pretty good summary mate, I had Hall beating Haskins but I have a soft spot for Hall so may have had blinkers on to be fair.

No idea about the Penguins of Madagascar but I am sure they trained hard.

Looks like we have finally found our stride in the football as well, which is good. Watched Divergent last night, which was better than I thought it may be.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 12 Sep 2016, 8:40 am

Watched police story again after being reminded by super. F*cking hilarious. Was reminiscent of the old school where lawyers got the sh*t beat out of them and police officers fudged reports. Essentially a copy of 1960s and 70s movies but with Chinese exaggeration and insanely good martial arts.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 Sep 2016, 8:57 am

Chan at his peak really, never a massive fan but enjoy his early stuff. My Netflix lists are almost exclusively Anime, and Martial arts films to be honest. That and daft comedies.

Have you ever seen Kung Fury?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 12 Sep 2016, 9:06 am

Remind me I might have but martial arts titles are as interchangeable as immigrants. Also when you said to watch the tick did you mean the series or the movie?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 Sep 2016, 9:14 am

Kung fury is spoof short film, and if you like stupid comedies, like Police Squad, it is like that but dialled right up... Very funny, very daft.

And the Tick is the TV show, but only the pilot out at the moment. Well worth a watch on Prime at the moment.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 12 Sep 2016, 9:24 am

Ah wicked will do. I'm waiting for Tino to return from singing "the best things is life are free" while shoplifting, If you want to watch something really really weird watch Legend starring tom cruise. 1985 film which had me alternating in disbelief and laughter

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 Sep 2016, 9:47 am

I love legend, Tim Curry as the devil is quality, and to beat him with Mirrors...

Is Tino back from stalking Wlad today?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 12 Sep 2016, 9:53 am

I think he was due back next week. Think Wlads been in a foul mood since he lost the title and what with the fury camp messing him about - I suspect Tino's banter was probably not taken with his usual grace and decorum.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 Sep 2016, 9:55 am

Legend - can't beat a good bit of 1980s fantasy. I saw it when it came out. I have absolutely no recollection of it.*

* Because it was entirely forgettable, not through Alzheimers.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 Sep 2016, 9:59 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Legend - can't beat a good bit of 1980s fantasy. I saw it when it came out. I have absolutely no recollection of it.*

* Because it was entirely forgettable, not through Alzheimers.

Yeah some of my favourite films are the fantasy stuff from around that era, Clash of the Titans, Sinbad, Legend, Labyrinth, Never Ending Story, the Princess Bride, and The Dark Crystal, just to name a few.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 Sep 2016, 11:03 am

Ladyhawke.

I love the Brat Pack stuff - St Elmo's Fire, Pretty In Pink, Class - that sort of thing.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 Sep 2016, 11:05 am

I love the Breakfast Club and Lost boys.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 Sep 2016, 12:45 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Ladyhawke.

I love the Brat Pack stuff - St Elmo's Fire, Pretty In Pink, Class - that sort of thing.

Ladyhawke is a good call. Also enjoyed Willow from that era. Possibly the presence of Michelle Pfeiffer and Joanne Whalley swayed by opinion.

Just had a frightening moment, thought "f*ck me, that's nearly 20 years ago" then realised it's nearly 30.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 Sep 2016, 2:43 pm

This may be wasted on this thread, but mobile upgrade time.

Huawei P9
LG G5
HTC 10

Any views?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Sep 2016, 3:06 pm

Am absolutely hopeless with mobiles Rick. I basically get whatever free upgrade I'm offered and flatly refuse to pay for a handset. I'm currently stuck with a Samsung piece of sh!t and can safely say I will never get another Samsung phone. I don't do enough with them to warrant shelling out for the latest handset...I'm also not a c*nt who thinks that having the latest smartphone validates him in the eyes of other vapid members of society.

Of the three you mentioned, I've only ever had an HTC (a few years ago mind you) and preferred it to everything else I've ever had.

Glad I could be of help...if you were still struggling to pinpoint just how much of a useless c*nt I am.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 Sep 2016, 3:10 pm

Thanks DAVE, all views accepted, I too have had several HTC phones and never had an issue with them. Couldn't give fidders vadge about whether people like it or not, I have never and will never be cool, ever, but I hate tech slowing down when I am using it and normally need a better battery.

At least you came back with some view DAVE unlike the rest of the C**ts

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 Sep 2016, 3:14 pm

rick_dagless wrote:This may be wasted on this thread, but mobile upgrade time.

Huawei P9
LG G5
HTC 10

Any views?

My view is that you are correct - it is wasted on this thread.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 12 Sep 2016, 3:41 pm

The S7 Edge is a lovely phone if you have any leanings towards Samsung.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 Sep 2016, 3:49 pm

I've got a Motorola Moto G 16GB (I think). I gave up having a contract a couple of years back and am on pay-as-you-go, phone cost about £120 on Amazon three months ago.
So far no-one has laughed at it or tried to nick it so it's probably a worthwhile purchase.  I'm using it to send this post, having earlier used it to photograph a dead eel, which shows just how versatile it is.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 Sep 2016, 3:54 pm

Galted wrote:I've got a Motorola Moto G 16GB (I think). I gave up having a contract a couple of years back and am on pay-as-you-go, phone cost about £120 on Amazon three months ago.
So far no-one has laughed at it or tried to nick it so it's probably a worthwhile purchase.  I'm using it to send this post, having earlier used it to photograph a dead eel, which shows just how versatile it is.

Have you ever tried calling anyone on it?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Sep 2016, 3:59 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:I've got a Motorola Moto G 16GB (I think). I gave up having a contract a couple of years back and am on pay-as-you-go, phone cost about £120 on Amazon three months ago.

Have you ever tried calling anyone on it?
Jules, phones are not used for phoning people these days. In fact so infrequent is the phone function on these devices that I don't think its unreasonable that the word "phone" be dropped from the description.

I'm so old I remember going through a whole day without taking a picture of a single thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 12 Sep 2016, 9:22 pm

Would suggest you wait for the note 7 ricko or go with the HTC. Have had the note 3 for 3 years and the only problems caused by it were the fault of the idiot using it. Plus you might get the gear VR with it free. We had a presentation with the gear VR at work and my god its good. Which network are you with and how much minutes and data do you want?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next