The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Duty281
lostinwales
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
12 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 12 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Tue 19 Dec 2023, 10:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Galted, Villa are f*king massive. Huge. Gargantuan.

Merry Christmas you big c*nt.

You won't win a Pulitzer for filth.  

Merry Christmas to you as well. You wee f*cking radge.

I celebrated the festive period by falling down a hole that Scottish Gas Networks has dug at the end of our drive and failed to cover properly.  If only I knew a decent lawyer.  

Isn't Mrs Superfly a decent lawyer?

Yes - but she can't stop laughing.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 12 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 18 Jun 2024, 1:25 pm

Cracking the flags with grey skies and rain, and full of whippets, the usual really.

Was in Blackpool for another stag do the other week, basically mos eisley in town form, but had a good do.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 12 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Tue 18 Jun 2024, 1:31 pm

Tird. I see they've let the racist back on the board and he's trying to find a home with the golfers.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 18 Jun 2024, 2:01 pm

Ahoy there, shipmates.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 18 Jun 2024, 2:06 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Ahoy there, shipmates.

I thought you died in Greece?

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 18 Jun 2024, 2:10 pm

Duty281 wrote:

Takes more than 40 degree heat to down this proud Englishman.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 18 Jun 2024, 2:25 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

Takes more than 40 degree heat to down this proud Englishman.

That's the spirit lad. Now make a paper aeroplane and start a rendition of 10 German Bombers.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 18 Jun 2024, 3:07 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Cracking the flags with grey skies and rain, and full of whippets, the usual really.

Was in Blackpool for another stag do the other week, basically mos eisley in town form, but had a good do.

Getting a bit out of hand. Have you joined a younger social group or has SerialDave been visiting all your mates' wives?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 18 Jun 2024, 9:25 pm

How the f*ck is P*pe still playing for Portugal. The first Euro I really remember was 1988 and pretty sure he was being a sh*thouse back then.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 18 Jun 2024, 9:30 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:How the f*ck is P*pe still playing for Portugal. The first Euro I really remember was 1988 and pretty sure he was being a sh*thouse back then.

It's not the same P*pe. Every time one dies they pick a new one.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 18 Jun 2024, 9:42 pm

Thanks for the clarification. That explains it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 19 Jun 2024, 7:55 am

Fist.

Superb late banter yesterday, reminds me a bit of prime Sean Lock.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 19 Jun 2024, 9:35 am

Sicond.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 19 Jun 2024, 9:38 am

Tird. It's like Piccadilly Circus on here today.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 19 Jun 2024, 9:39 am

Have to hand it to Portugal, it's some achievement having Cr*stiano R*naldo in your team and he's not even one of the two biggest c*nts.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 19 Jun 2024, 12:53 pm

Racist.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 19 Jun 2024, 1:06 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Racist.

It's ok, being racist seems to be acceptable now.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 19 Jun 2024, 1:09 pm

Adam would never have let this slide.

I'd even put up with the wrasslin thing if he came back.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 19 Jun 2024, 1:11 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Adam would never have let this slide.

I'd even put up with the wrasslin thing if he came back.

But not the musical taste or the fondness for Appletinis.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 19 Jun 2024, 1:31 pm

I'm more of a mojito and xenophobia type of guy.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 19 Jun 2024, 1:58 pm

Xenophobia is the Coke Zero of bigotry.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 19 Jun 2024, 2:00 pm

I don't have much time for full fat racism, supes, so I just occasionally turn my nose up at Johnny foreigner when they order Carling.

I used to work with a polish chap who despised every race with equal vitriol, so, as he does not discriminate, is he racist?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 19 Jun 2024, 2:32 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:I don't have much time for full fat racism, supes, so I just occasionally turn my nose up at Johnny foreigner when they order Carling.

I used to work with a polish chap who despised every race with equal vitriol, so, as he does not discriminate, is he racist?

No - he's normal.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 19 Jun 2024, 2:50 pm

superflyweight wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:I don't have much time for full fat racism, supes, so I just occasionally turn my nose up at Johnny foreigner when they order Carling.

No - he's normal.  

You may have spent too long on the internet, pal. I realise that according to the highly rated puppet musical, "Avenue Q" that everyone is a little bit racist, but most people are fairly accommodating, barring the French, f**k those guys (specifically, Parisians)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 19 Jun 2024, 4:14 pm

superflyweight wrote:

I had to Google why he was putting some letters in bold on his US Election post, he really is not a fan of non white folk it seems.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 19 Jun 2024, 4:17 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

I had to Google why he was putting some letters in bold on his US Election post, he really is not a fan of non white folk it seems.

Hope you didn't Google it because Super told you to.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 19 Jun 2024, 4:24 pm

I would jump off a cliff (well maybe roll down a hill) If supes said so, Galts.

But no, I was curious, I will endeavor not to engage if possible.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 19 Jun 2024, 4:25 pm

Galted wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

I started the Google craze around 20 years ago. Before that people had to respond to idiots who asked questions despite having the means to find the answer themselves within seconds.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 19 Jun 2024, 4:42 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Galted wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:
superflyweight wrote:

I started the Google craze around 20 years ago.  Before that people had to respond to idiots who asked questions despite having the means to find the answer themselves within seconds.  

I still ask Jeeves. Then Jeeves will Google it for me and bring me the answer with my cognac.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Galted likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 19 Jun 2024, 4:48 pm

I use Wikipedia for settling arguments as you can edit it so that the truth is consistent with your opinion, which is useful as my opinion is always wrong.

Galted
Galted
Galted

alfie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 19 Jun 2024, 4:55 pm

Galted wrote:I use Wikipedia for settling arguments as you can edit it so that the truth is consistent with your opinion, which is useful as my opinion is always wrong.

Yes, the edit function is very useful.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Wed 19 Jun 2024, 5:08 pm

Galted wrote:I use Wikipedia for settling arguments as you can edit it so that the truth is consistent with your opinion, which is useful as my opinion is always wrong.

I did similar things when I was leader of North Korea.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 19 Jun 2024, 5:09 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Yes, the edit function is very useful.

Laugh

you b*stard

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 Jun 2024, 7:23 pm

Is it too late to change allegiance to Scotland? My dad would finally accept me as a son.

At least Scotland know they are sh*t. Must be liberating.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 20 Jun 2024, 7:30 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Is it too late to change allegiance to Scotland? My dad would finally accept me as a son.

Optimism undimmed by England today, I see.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 21 Jun 2024, 8:53 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Is it too late to change allegiance to Scotland? My dad would finally accept me as a son.

Are you sure?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 21 Jun 2024, 10:03 am

I would rather guide my dad into my mum than support the Scots (no offense supes)

I am also not Donald Sutherland.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 21 Jun 2024, 10:23 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:I would rather guide my dad into my mum than support the Scots (no offense supes)

I am also not Donald Sutherland.

None taken. I find it hard to support us.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

rIck_dAgless likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 21 Jun 2024, 10:24 am

Same with England to be fair, mate.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 21 Jun 2024, 10:39 am

Ditto Australia. A bunch of bozos.. as well as cheats.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 21 Jun 2024, 11:27 am

Luckily for me I'm virtually Spanish having been to San Sebastian twice and Estepona once in the last year and a bit. Particularly pleased with the way we saw off Croatia but was a bit frustrated that it took an own goal for us to beat Italy.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 21 Jun 2024, 3:38 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Are you sure?  

No, not really.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 21 Jun 2024, 3:51 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:I would rather guide my dad into my mum than support the Scots (no offense supes)

I don't want to do that again though so supporting Scotland is probably easier.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 21 Jun 2024, 4:08 pm

Either way, you're supporting a Scot.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 21 Jun 2024, 4:22 pm

superflyweight wrote:

Either way, you're supporting a Scot.  

I was actually implying that I'd guided Rick's dad into Rick's mum already but congratulations on your witty post.

You've turned it round on me. Credit where it is due, that is excellent work, even at my expense.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 24 Jun 2024, 1:25 pm

I'm not Julio Foolio.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 24 Jun 2024, 1:53 pm

Fool me once, shame on Julio/us.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 25 Jun 2024, 8:58 am

Big old sweaty fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:20 pm

Sicond. I see some posters are expressing their concerns about the ongoing and eternal plight of white men. Fight the power, lads!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:24 pm

How white are we talking? Are we talking Fife white? Or Southern Europe White? Or South African White?

I have only so many f**ks to give, so I need specifics.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:29 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:How white are we talking?  Are we talking Fife white?  Or Southern Europe White?  Or South African White?

I have only so many f**ks to give, so I need specifics.

Fife white is the whitest white and the smallest minority on the planet. They're largely harmless as anytime they leave Fife they tend to return home very quickly because they can't handle the mocking and laughter. They don't need our help though as Fife women have incredibly low standards and are willing to breed with any male who is roughly of legal age.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next