The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Duty281
lostinwales
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
12 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 13 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Tue 19 Dec 2023, 10:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Galted, Villa are f*king massive. Huge. Gargantuan.

Merry Christmas you big c*nt.

You won't win a Pulitzer for filth.  

Merry Christmas to you as well. You wee f*cking radge.

I celebrated the festive period by falling down a hole that Scottish Gas Networks has dug at the end of our drive and failed to cover properly.  If only I knew a decent lawyer.  

Isn't Mrs Superfly a decent lawyer?

Yes - but she can't stop laughing.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 13 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Tue 25 Jun 2024, 3:18 pm

superflyweight wrote:Sicond.  I see some posters are expressing their concerns about the ongoing and eternal plight of white men.  Fight the power, lads!

Solidarity, Bro.  I tried to hang an England flag out my window today and six police officers wearing BLM badges made me take it down, then they beat me to death.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 13 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Tue 25 Jun 2024, 5:52 pm

Julius is going full-scale Samuel L Jackson on the golf thread.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 25 Jun 2024, 6:14 pm

Galted wrote:Julius is going full-scale Samuel L Jackson on the golf thread.

Motherf*cker.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 26 Jun 2024, 9:40 am

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Sicond.  I see some posters are expressing their concerns about the ongoing and eternal plight of white men.  Fight the power, lads!

Solidarity, Bro.  I tried to hang an England flag out my window today and six police officers wearing BLM badges made me take it down, then they beat me to death.

Should've taken a picture of it and put it on Facebook to make it go viral before they removed it.

Gammon fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 26 Jun 2024, 10:30 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:
Galted wrote:

Should've taken a picture of it and put it on Facebook to make it go viral before they removed it.

Gammon fist.

Sicond.

It's still there.

Must admit it was a fist for me too. A classic new swearing portmanteau.

It had me reaching for the biscuits early this morning... having just watched some Euro matches and quietly having my coffee.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 26 Jun 2024, 9:17 pm

Things you love to see. Georgia 2 up against Portugal.

P*pe, R*naldo and Br*no, your boys are taking a hell of a beating. For such a lovely country to visit, Portugal produce more c*ntish footballers than every other nation other than Argentina.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 26 Jun 2024, 9:24 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Things you love to see. Georgia 2 up against Portugal.

P*pe, R*naldo and Br*no, your boys are taking a hell of a beating. For such a lovely country to visit, Portugal produce more c*ntish footballers than every other nation other than Argentina.

It is bizarre.  Think you're being unfair to the Argies though, they produce elite-level sh*thouse c*nts like Maradona and Martinez who the more upstanding citizen such as Jeff and myself can't help but love.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 26 Jun 2024, 9:26 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Things you love to see. Georgia 2 up against Portugal.

R*naldo fair enough, but it's Oll*e P*pe and Fr*nk Br*no I feel sorry for.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 26 Jun 2024, 9:59 pm

Galted wrote:

It is bizarre.  Think you're being unfair to the Argies though, they produce elite-level sh*thouse c*nts like Maradona and Martinez who the more upstanding citizen such as Jeff and myself can't help but love.

Don't mind Maradona. Particularly the early stuff. Like A Prayer is an all time great song.

Don't mind Martinez either. He is the greatest goalie in history so deserves a bit of slack.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 26 Jun 2024, 10:03 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

R*naldo fair enough, but it's Oll*e P*pe and Fr*nk Br*no I feel sorry for.

Yeah, I've been harsh on big Frank there. I take it back.

Ollie P*pe is a c*nt though. He can't play spin. That c*ckwomble on the cricket thread told us that.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 26 Jun 2024, 10:34 pm

Galted wrote:

Don't mind Maradona. Particularly the early stuff. Like A Prayer is an all time great song.

Don't mind Martinez either. He is the greatest goalie in history so deserves a bit of slack.

I thought Live to Tell was by far the best of her early work, followed by her handball goal against England in the 86 world cup where she outjumped Peter Shilton.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 26 Jun 2024, 10:46 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

I thought Live to Tell was by far the best of her early work, followed by her handball goal against England in the 86 world cup where she outjumped Peter Shilton.

I quite liked her picture in 'Alllo 'Allo.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 26 Jun 2024, 11:29 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Big boobies.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 26 Jun 2024, 11:32 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Big boobies.

Yeah, I should exercise more.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Thu 27 Jun 2024, 5:13 am

Oh dear...I read through this thread (possibly unwise in itself) and was moved to then visit the   ghost Golf Thread - something I rarely do , partly because I tend to agree with Mark Twain or Oscar Wilde or whoever actually described it as the best way to ruin a nice walk in the country : but I digress ...

Really kicking off in there , eh ?  Safe enough here in Australia I suppose ; but I might have to be careful as a white male on my next visit to the UK as a couple of erudite posters on there appear to have uncovered a massive conspiracy to give the white man an un-deserved kicking at every opportunity. Must be thankful for the warning Smile

I should add , by the way , that I am not Frank Duckworth...

alfie

Pal Joey and guildfordbat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 27 Jun 2024, 8:24 am

alfie wrote:Oh dear...I read through this thread (possibly unwise in itself) and was moved to then visit the   ghost Golf Thread - something I rarely do , partly because I tend to agree with Mark Twain or Oscar Wilde or whoever actually described it as the best way to ruin a nice walk in the country : but I digress ...

Really kicking off in there , eh ?  Safe enough here in Australia I suppose ; but I might have to be careful as a white male on my next visit to the UK as a couple of erudite posters on there appear to have uncovered a massive conspiracy to give the white man an un-deserved kicking at every opportunity. Must be thankful for the warning Smile

I should add , by the way , that I am not Frank Duckworth...

Brave of you to visit the golf thread on your own, it's a hellish place.  A bit like Tw*tter but without the swearing and death threats.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 Jun 2024, 8:40 am

I haven't visited the g*lf thread for months. To stick with the theme, it is the P*rtugal of 606.

Not that I've visited one, but it is exactly how I imagine a g*lf clubhouse actually operates. A bunch of appallingly dressed, overweight white men who've never met an immigrant in their life moaning about them taking our jobs.

I tapped out when some silly c*nt there defended Prince Andy by reminding us all that the girl was over the age of consent. There is no helping someone that f*cking stupid.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 27 Jun 2024, 10:29 am

alfie wrote:I should add , by the way , that I am not Frank Duckworth...

Apparently he lived to the age of 84. Or 63 if it rained.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

guildfordbat, alfie and Galted like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 28 Jun 2024, 8:50 am

You see that man with no arms, playing Golf, that's you that is, that's you being the worst president in history.

I think that about sums up the debate, from what I have seen.

Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 28 Jun 2024, 11:08 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:You see that man with no arms, playing Golf, that's you that is, that's you being the worst president in history.

Fist.

Sounds more like a bust-up in a Tesco car park than a debate for the leadership of one of the world's most powerful nations.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 28 Jun 2024, 12:24 pm

Galted wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:You see that man with no arms, playing Golf, that's you that is, that's you being the worst president in history.

Fist.

Sounds more like a bust-up in a Tesco car park than a debate for the leadership of one of the world's most powerful nations.

They are both off their trolley.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Jun 2024, 1:51 pm

Galted wrote:

Fist.

'One of'? Truss has just split a b*llock in anger.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 28 Jun 2024, 4:44 pm

Galted wrote:

Fist.

India's also pretty powerful now that it's assumed complete control of the ICC.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 28 Jun 2024, 4:47 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Fist.

And Russia ever since I had my Nectar card nicked when I was over there.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Jun 2024, 6:28 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Fist.

What year were you there? I've been a couple times. Didn't see your Nectar card. Probably won't go again so might have to write that off?

Genuinely could have died over there. Sat at an empty table in a very busy club. Couldn't understand why it was empty and why people were looking at us for sitting there. It was only when a local gangster came in and asked us why we were sat at his table that I realised the error. Good job my then colleague was a Russian as I was all for just flipping the table over and starting a brawl. He managed to talk us out of it and suggested I go to my hotel and not leave the room till I needed to get to airport the next day.

Still suspect I could be very low down on a Putin hit list.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 28 Jun 2024, 6:44 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Fist.

What year were you there? I've been a couple times. Didn't see your Nectar card. Probably won't go again so might have to write that off?

Genuinely could have died over there. Sat at an empty table in a very busy club. Couldn't understand why it was empty and why people were looking at us for sitting there. It was only when a local gangster came in and asked us why we were sat at his table that I realised the error. Good job my then colleague was a Russian as I was all for just flipping the table over and starting a brawl. He managed to talk us out of it and suggested I go to my hotel and not leave the room till I needed to get to airport the next day.

Does sound like you dodged a bullet in the literal sense.

I was there about 8 years ago, got my pockets picked during a shoving match on the tube in St Petersburg. Thought the police would round up and shoot all the Chechens in the area until they found my stuff but they did a good imitation of the UK police and did f-all.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 28 Jun 2024, 7:17 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Fist.

I was there about 8 years ago, got my pockets picked during a shoving match on the tube in St Petersburg. Thought the police would round up and shoot all the Chechens in the area until they found my stuff but they did a good imitation of the UK police and did f-all.

Maybe the people who picked your pockets were working for the gangster who wanted to me kill me. That would just be massive l*lz.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 28 Jun 2024, 7:54 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Fist.

Maybe the people who picked your pockets were working for the gangster who wanted to me kill me. That would just be massive l*lz.

That is quite concerning as, if it's true, it means we've met by proxy and have to kill ourselves as per Culture Cup rules.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sun 30 Jun 2024, 8:12 pm

Has anyone been on the football thread? I'm not sure I'm brave enough. It's like a marginally less incensed version of BBC have your say.

Southgate just needs to bring Emi Martinez in goal and we'll be fine.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 30 Jun 2024, 8:18 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Has anyone been on the football thread? I'm not sure I'm brave enough. It's like a marginally less incensed version of BBC have your say.

I'm fine Tino, I've calmed down. It's safe now.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 30 Jun 2024, 8:56 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Has anyone been on the football thread? I'm not sure I'm brave enough. It's like a marginally less incensed version of BBC have your say.

That'll never happen, Southgate refuses to play Villa players.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sun 30 Jun 2024, 9:10 pm

That's just nonsense. Gareth has played over 50 times for England.

He must have picked himself when he was a Villa player.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sun 30 Jun 2024, 9:11 pm

Duty281 wrote:

I'm fine Tino, I've calmed down. It's safe now.

X

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sun 30 Jun 2024, 9:21 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:That's just nonsense. Gareth has played over 50 times for England.

I miss those days when I'd see him on tv without feeling obliged to scream 'you useless f*cking moose-faced c*nt' at the screen.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 01 Jul 2024, 10:13 am

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:That's just nonsense. Gareth has played over 50 times for England.

I miss those days when I'd see him on tv without feeling obliged to scream 'you useless f*cking moose-faced c*nt' at the screen.

I actually swore in front of my youngest (10) kid. Mrs Windows asked me why Gareth was leaving it so late to bring another striker on. I inadvertently replied "because he is a f*cking moron".

I do my best not to swear in front of the kids but last night forced me into it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 01 Jul 2024, 12:19 pm

I celebrated Italy's equalizer against England in the last Euros final so violently that both of my daughters started crying.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

rIck_dAgless likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 01 Jul 2024, 1:40 pm

Getting them used to the horrors of being Scottish.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 01 Jul 2024, 2:17 pm

Just realised it's that time of the year when the tennis boards become even more intimidating than the golf boards.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 01 Jul 2024, 2:33 pm

Galted wrote:Just realised it's that time of the year when the tennis boards become even more intimidating than the golf boards.

Wouldn't know, I never go there.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 01 Jul 2024, 2:51 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:Just realised it's that time of the year when the tennis boards become even more intimidating than the golf boards.

Wouldn't know, I never go there.

Sh*t moderator.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 01 Jul 2024, 2:54 pm

I wonder if they ever did decide who the GOAT is.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 01 Jul 2024, 3:01 pm

Galted wrote:I wonder if they ever did decide who the GOAT is.

I think they settled on Greg Henman in the end.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 01 Jul 2024, 4:13 pm

Galted wrote:I wonder if they ever did decide who the GOAT is.

I think they settled on Greg Henman in the end.

I thought it was 'Gregg'.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 01 Jul 2024, 8:41 pm

R*berto Martinez is a bit of a pr*ck as well. He used to be quite calm and considered, now he's prancing around like a pound shop Guardiola. Must be all that time spent with that cockwomble Fernandes.

Stupid egg headed c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 01 Jul 2024, 8:54 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:R*berto Martinez is a bit of a pr*ck as well. He used to be quite calm and considered, now he's prancing around like a pound shop Guardiola. Must be all that time spent with that cockwomble Fernandes.

Stupid egg headed c*nt.

All of the managers annoy me.  I miss that German one who used to smell his own farts live on tv.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 01 Jul 2024, 9:14 pm

Galted wrote:
All of the managers annoy me.  I miss that German one who used to smell his own farts live on tv.

I have no idea what or who you're talking about but what a marvellous image.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 01 Jul 2024, 10:23 pm

Galted wrote:

I have no idea what or who you're talking about but what a marvellous image.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7USaBkHt8o

Galted
Galted
Galted

Mind the windows Tino. likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 04 Jul 2024, 8:48 pm

The Music Section Morning Tea Society election special isn't all that.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 04 Jul 2024, 9:43 pm

Galted wrote:The Music Section Morning Tea Society election special isn't all that.

Wait til around 2 am when the key results start coming in.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:27 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:The Music Section Morning Tea Society election special isn't all that.

Wait til around 2 am when the key results start coming in.

Great timing here... so around 11 am. The COPA America will have to wait.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next