The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Duty281
lostinwales
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
12 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 16 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Galted, Villa are f*king massive. Huge. Gargantuan.

Merry Christmas you big c*nt.

You won't win a Pulitzer for filth.  

Merry Christmas to you as well. You wee f*cking radge.

I celebrated the festive period by falling down a hole that Scottish Gas Networks has dug at the end of our drive and failed to cover properly.  If only I knew a decent lawyer.  

Isn't Mrs Superfly a decent lawyer?

Yes - but she can't stop laughing.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 16 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:12 pm

This is the inevitable outcome when people wear crocs.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c33nv8x64mlo

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 16 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:41 pm

That is the first and last time that headline will ever be written.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:53 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:That is the first and last time that headline will ever be written.

l*l out loud, it's like a misfiring AI filled in the gaps

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu Aug 08, 2024 11:27 pm

Never heard of the guy until just now. Unbelievable... the photo with Attenborough raises some questions too.

btw, they found the remains of the bloke that went missing in FNQ. I must say... just looking at the river where the croc lived... what sort of an idiot would you have to be to even dip your toe in there? Asking for trouble.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Aug 09, 2024 12:25 am

Pal Joey wrote:Never heard of the guy until just now. Unbelievable... the photo with Attenborough raises some questions too.

Might be Flipper (the imprisoned bloke, not Attenborough).

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Aug 09, 2024 1:08 am

Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:Never heard of the guy until just now. Unbelievable... the photo with Attenborough raises some questions too.

Could well be. No Culture Cup quizzes for a while. His absence on here roughly corresponds with the timeline of the alleged crimes.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Aug 09, 2024 1:46 am

Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:

Could well be. No Culture Cup quizzes for a while. His absence on here roughly corresponds with the timeline of the alleged crimes.

Well who would've thought that Tino would take a rock to the boll*cks at an anti-immigration riot and that Flipper interferes with animals?

Me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Aug 09, 2024 9:53 am

I note the use of the word "petal" was used on another thread. That's Tino's word and should only be used sparingly. God we miss him.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Aug 09, 2024 9:45 pm

Pal Joey wrote:I note the use of the word "petal" was used on another thread. That's Tino's word and should only be used sparingly. God we miss him.

RIP in peace.

Been watching some of the Olympic climbing this morning, Wingrove would've had more medals than Michael Phelps and myself put together.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Aug 13, 2024 1:04 am

Contemplative on here today.
Mindfulness fist.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Aug 13, 2024 3:44 am

Sicond.

Been in Harrogate the last few days and was quite furious to discover that t'Waitrose sign says WAITROSE and not T'WAITROSE. I feel that I've been betrayed by the members of this thread.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:27 pm

Fist.

Close to rIcK, Galted. In Harrogate. Looks nice. A pity the site rules prevented you both from catching up.

Haven't been to T'Waitrose for a while. Possibly for decades. I did see that 80s comedian... Ruby Wax, at my local convenience store in London though. I didn't like her (or was a bit scared of her loud-mouth antics at the time) but she was serene and calm as she inspected the vegetables. Think it was celery... or possibly sprouts or some other green vegetable from memory. I expected her to make a scene about something and was hugely disappointed when she acted like a normal person shopping.

What a fraud.

Last edited by Pal Joey on Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:37 pm

Pal Joey wrote:Fist.

Close to rIcK, Galted. In Harrowgate. Looks nice. A pity the site rules prevented you both from catching up.

Haven't been to T'Waitrose for a while. Possibly for decades. I did see that 80s comedian... Ruby Wax, at my local convenience store in London though. I didn't like her (or was a bit scared of her loud-mouth antics at the time) but she was serene and calm as she inspected the vegetables. Think it was celery... or possibly sprouts or some other green vegetable from memory.

Always found her a bit annoying, one of those shout and hope it's funny types.

Back in London now, at the Hornfair paddling pool to be precise. Can say with some authority that our paddling pool is twice the size of Harrogate's.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:38 pm

Galted wrote:

Close to rIcK, Galted. In Harrowgate. Looks nice. A pity the site rules prevented you both from catching up.

Haven't been to T'Waitrose for a while. Possibly for decades. I did see that 80s comedian... Ruby Wax, at my local convenience store in London though. I didn't like her (or was a bit scared of her loud-mouth antics at the time) but she was serene and calm as she inspected the vegetables. Think it was celery... or possibly sprouts or some other green vegetable from memory.

Back in London now, at the Hornfair paddling pool to be precise. Can say with some authority that our paddling pool is twice the size of Harrogate's.

Yeah, me too.

Was hot yesterday or the day before, yeah? I saw it was pretty warm in Cambridgeshire. Lucky no one who posts on here lives near there.

Enjoy the Hornfair paddling pool! I hope they have one of those large buckets that dumps a tonne of water on you.

They opened a wave park near here recently. One person has already come to grief... they think it was some sort of medical episode. Or heart attack. A bit weird.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:50 pm

Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:

Yeah, me too.

Was hot yesterday or the day before, yeah? I saw it was pretty warm in Cambridgeshire. Lucky no one who posts on here lives near there.

Enjoy the Hornfair paddling pool! I hope they have one of those large buckets that dumps a tonne of water on you.

They opened a wave park near here recently. One person has already come to grief... they think it was some sort of medical episode. Or heart attack. A bit weird.

This is the UK, no buckets or anything fancy like that, just a fence and a shallow pool open for six weeks of the year.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:54 pm

Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:

Yeah, me too.

This is the UK, no buckets or anything fancy like that, just a fence and a shallow pool open for six weeks of the year.

lol. So not even worth consideration then?

It's quite funny watching small kiddies getting bowled over like skittles. Then watching mothers with hijabs racing in fully clothed to retrieve them.

Last edited by Pal Joey on Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Aug 13, 2024 8:56 pm

We have moped thieves and boy racers for that.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:00 pm

Galted wrote:We have moped thieves and boy racers for that.

A bit of that here too. Teens in stolen cars running over other teens. Or stealing motor bikes and crashing into trees. Some real idiots out there.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue Aug 13, 2024 10:12 pm

Galted wrote:Sicond.

Been in Harrogate the last few days and was quite furious to discover that t'Waitrose sign says WAITROSE and not T'WAITROSE. I feel that I've been betrayed by the members of this thread.

Its the Shoreditch of Yorkshire, though it does have the nicest spoons I have seen.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue Aug 13, 2024 10:29 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:
Galted wrote:Sicond.

Its the Shoreditch of Yorkshire, though it does have the nicest spoons I have seen.

Pubs were pretty good though none we visited had Old Peculier on tap which left me both angry and disappointed.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Aug 14, 2024 12:36 am

Galted wrote:

Will you be taking the family there at any point?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:15 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Will you be taking the family there at any point?

L*l out loud. They'd give away my vantage point in the bushes

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Aug 16, 2024 9:21 pm

No Riot on Friday fist.

I hope everyone's fence palings and brick walls are still intact.

I think the football season will take the focus off 'street gatherings' for the time being but there'll still be muggings and beatings more generally around the turnstiles.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Aug 16, 2024 11:39 pm

Stop trying to incite me to riot, PJ. If I lob a brick through a Richer Sounds shopfront and end up with a new TV, it'll be your fault.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Aug 16, 2024 11:49 pm

I'm not my joke on the US election thread from yesterday.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat Aug 17, 2024 3:10 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm not my joke on the US election thread from yesterday.

Sorted.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sat Aug 17, 2024 3:16 am

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:I'm not my joke on the US election thread from yesterday.

Sorted.

Acknowledged.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Aug 19, 2024 7:28 pm

I'm not dead. I've been on holiday. You f*ckers didn't put the bins out.

C*nts.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon Aug 19, 2024 7:51 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I'm not dead. I've been on holiday. You f*ckers didn't put the bins out.

C*nts.

On holiday from what? You don't do anything.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:34 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I'm not dead. I've been on holiday. You f*ckers didn't put the bins out.

C*nts.

On holiday from what?  You don't do anything.  

How dare you.

You have no idea how stressful being assistant to the dress maker can be.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Aug 19, 2024 9:44 pm

C*nts.

You were using your Super user profile when you mentioned it. Makes it even more obvious that you were a part of the riots.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon Aug 19, 2024 11:36 pm

Galted wrote:

C*nts.

You were using your Super user profile when you mentioned it.  Makes it even more obvious that you were a part of the riots.

Those riots are what me and RIck just call a weekday.

Supes calls them a vigil.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Aug 19, 2024 11:37 pm

Galted wrote:

C*nts.

You were using your Super user profile when you mentioned it.  Makes it even more obvious that you were a part of the riots.

Those riots are what me and RIck just call a weekday.

Supes calls them a vigil.

l*l out loud

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:46 pm

I see the proposed merger of Alaska Airlines and Hawaiian Airlines has finally cleared its latest regulatory review by the US DoJ.

They've been blowing hot and cold on this for ages.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:52 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I see the proposed merger of Alaska Airlines and Hawaiian Airlines has finally cleared its latest regulatory review by the US DoJ.

This is great, Julius, but you accidentally posted it on Tino's account.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:07 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I see the proposed merger of Alaska Airlines and Hawaiian Airlines has finally cleared its latest regulatory review by the US DoJ.

Good spot. I am very old so get confused quite often. I'll log back in as Julius and delete it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:17 pm

Duty281 wrote:

Good spot. I am very old so get confused quite often. I'll log back in as Julius and delete it.

Donahue you are or what you're on about. Are you philling in for him?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:40 pm

Duty281 wrote:

If it had been me, it would have been -
I see the proposed merger of Alaska Heat Pumps Ltd and Hawaiian Air Conditioning Ltd......

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue Aug 20, 2024 10:30 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

I see the proposed merger of Alaska Heat Pumps Ltd and Hawaiian Air Conditioning Ltd......

His work.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Aug 21, 2024 12:29 am

superflyweight wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Duty281 wrote:

His work.  

At least start on Galted.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Aug 21, 2024 1:46 am

I don't recognise Alaska or Hawaii so you're wasting your time.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:12 am

Galted wrote:so you're wasting your time.

That has been apparent for some time.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:24 am

Galted wrote:so you're wasting your time.

That has been apparent for some time.

That's a relief, thought I may have gone for 'wasting your breath' and typed in 'breadth' by mistake.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Thu Aug 22, 2024 7:19 pm

Where are the John Clegg tributes?

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Aug 22, 2024 8:29 pm

Julius was probably John Clegg.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu Aug 22, 2024 9:48 pm

Who is John Clegg?

It isn't me, that's all I know.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Aug 22, 2024 9:50 pm

I'm not Jesse Kipf, but then neither is he.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Aug 23, 2024 1:55 am

Nor am I any of the Lynch mob.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Fri Aug 23, 2024 5:39 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Who is John Clegg?

None other than “La Di Da” Gunner Graham. What were you watching in 1974?

Mind you, not all news is bad. I’m mightily heartened by the BBC sacking Jermaine Jenas and that’s before we get to talk about Jamie Smith, eh PJ?

guildfordbat

Pal Joey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Aug 23, 2024 6:49 pm

guildfordbat wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Who is John Clegg?

None other than “La Di Da” Gunner Graham. What were you watching in 1974?

Mind you, not all news is bad. I’m mightily heartened by the BBC sacking Jermaine Jenas and that’s before we get to talk about Jamie Smith, eh PJ?

Hopefully they'll sack Balding, Adlington and Foster too.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next