The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
trottb
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
ShahenshahG
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
13 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 20 Feb 2015, 5:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

We've all missed Tino this week. Everyone has said so, and I'd be putting this on record even if it weren't the thread split post. No, I would be, honestly.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:16 pm

Would dearly love Superfly to say football or jazz now and force Tina to comply out of pre birthday politeness.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:18 pm

I wouldn't expect anything else from a 37 year old, Tina, but I just want to know the bloody answer.

Bubble Donkey?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:19 pm

What about footballers who like jazz?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:26 pm

Graeme Le Saux would seem a likely candidate.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:29 pm

Laurent Blanc.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:32 pm

Joey Barton

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:32 pm

He's French, it goes without say. You're picking the low hanging fruit off going for him super.

Clarke Carlisle has a chance, he has appeared on Question Time.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:33 pm

Keith Dizzy Gillespie?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:34 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Joey Barton

Good call Rick. He is a Roses fan, he was at Heaton Park, but does seem to want to better himself intellectually so almost certainly knows his John Coltrane from his Sun Ra.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:34 pm

Peter Shilton
Paul Ince
Gazza
Gary Lineker
David Seaman
Terry Butcher

That's all I've got, sorry.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:35 pm

I am sure he has tweeted about it at some point Jeffers

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:40 pm

I imagine that Peter Shilton listens only to Phil Collins' No Jacket Required but has an old tape of Graceland by Paul Simon in the glove compartment of his car.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:42 pm

superflyweight wrote:I imagine that Peter Shilton listens only to Phil Collins' No Jacket Required but has an old tape of Graceland by Paul Simon in the glove compartment of his car.    

Did he buy his car off Tina?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:45 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Music:

Spoiler:

SHAQuille o'neill
TAR
DON king
HESKey

Shaktar Donetsk

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:46 pm

Arsed up the quote again Sean, that is the Foo Fighters.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:46 pm

Rowley wrote:
superflyweight wrote:I imagine that Peter Shilton listens only to Phil Collins' No Jacket Required but has an old tape of Graceland by Paul Simon in the glove compartment of his car.    

Did he buy his car off Tina?

F*ck you.

You can stick the thread split up your arse.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:48 pm

Rowley wrote:Arsed up the quote again Sean, that is the Foo Fighters.

oh c0ck

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:53 pm

You're so quick to anger Tina. I think this is the main reason everything went far more harmoniously when you were away last week.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Feb 2015, 1:57 pm

Rowley wrote:You're so quick to anger Tina. I think this is the main reason everything went far more harmoniously when you were away last week.

One week. One bloody week.

I've kept this place going for months.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Feb 2015, 2:12 pm

Dublin likes Jazz....

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 113484357Dion

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 27 Feb 2015, 2:34 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Tough one (certainly likely to be beyond windows).

Sport

Spoiler:

The first picture didn't work you stupid nob jockey. I thought you were calling the tar an american sportsman. Was waiting for Rowley to drop his decent all round chap facade and start naming black sportsmen

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Feb 2015, 2:39 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

The first picture didn't work you stupid nob jockey.

Laugh

Say what you think, Shah.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 27 Feb 2015, 2:42 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

Sport

Spoiler:

The first picture didn't work you stupid nob jockey.  I thought you were calling the tar an american sportsman. Was waiting for Rowley to drop his decent all round chap facade and start naming black sportsmen

Ok, just for you Shah. Jesse Owens

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Feb 2015, 2:43 pm

It did work you racist.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Feb 2015, 2:47 pm

seanmichaels wrote:It did work you racist.

Sean calling someone a racist! Lovely stuff.

I've just looked again, there is no picture of O'Neil.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Feb 2015, 2:50 pm

Just the 2 pints for me at lunch, then. Oh, no! "Team leader and boss in drunken lunch out." Shock! horror!

Going out with Oggy tomorrow night, then. That'll be be a quiet night in at the library... not!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 27 Feb 2015, 2:54 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Sean calling someone a racist!  Lovely stuff.

No, there wasn't. And Heskey became Etsk. It was rubbish.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Feb 2015, 2:55 pm

Sport

Spoiler:

there bloody is. big chap, brown face, white teeth

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Feb 2015, 2:56 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

It really was.

Awful, awful attempt at a picture quiz. Quite pathetic really.

Any plans this weekend, Jules?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 27 Feb 2015, 2:56 pm

Rowley wrote:

Good call Rick. He is a Roses fan, he was at Heaton Park, but does seem to want to better himself intellectually so almost certainly knows his John Coltrane from his Sun Ra.

Sun Ra. Impressive Jeffrey. Had a bit of his stuff on vinyl back in the day.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Feb 2015, 2:56 pm

here you go, direct copy from the quote

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 MV5BMTUzMjA0MzQxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODA3ODY3Mg@@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 27 Feb 2015, 2:58 pm

That picture of Shaq is just a little box with an X in it. It doesn't actually show a picture.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb 2015, 2:59 pm

You all seem slightly on edge today boys, what's going on?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 27 Feb 2015, 2:59 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

It really was.  

Awful, awful attempt at a picture quiz.  Quite pathetic really.

Any plans this weekend, Jules?

First spring league match of the season Tino. Will all my off-season training pay off?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb 2015, 3:00 pm

Rowley wrote:

How does punching Tom Huddlestone in the knackers help him realise this particular dream, then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 27 Feb 2015, 3:01 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:

That has made my day Jules. I only picked him in the hope of irking Tina, making you happy in the process is a lovely bonus, particularly as Tina did not bite.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Feb 2015, 3:05 pm

Rowley wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Rowley wrote:

That has made my day Jules. I only picked him in the hope of irking Tina, making you happy in the process is a lovely bonus, particularly as Tina did not bite.

I thought Sun Ra was the baddy from ThunderCats.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Feb 2015, 3:06 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

First spring league match of the season Tino. Will all my off-season training pay off?

I bloody well hope so. Grind them down. Run them around the court.

Will you be wearing small white shorts and a headband?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 27 Feb 2015, 3:09 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I bloody well hope so.  Grind them down.  Run them around the court.

Perv.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Feb 2015, 3:11 pm

Showbiz:

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 27 Feb 2015, 3:15 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Perv.

Unnecessary post julius, he does it without instruction/permission, stalkerish little w*nker

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 27 Feb 2015, 3:18 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Showbiz:

Spoiler:

Are you some kind of idiot,this aint working either.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 27 Feb 2015, 3:18 pm

Stonehenge Cold Sean William Scott Chicane

Never heard of him.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 27 Feb 2015, 3:19 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Don't say this Tina, every time you do the image I have of Jules is Cliff Richard. Given recent events Jules deserves better.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 27 Feb 2015, 3:20 pm

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Bb10

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Feb 2015, 3:21 pm

Rowley wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Don't say this Tina, every time you do the image I have of Jules is Cliff Richard. Given recent events Jules deserves better.

It's difficult not to.

I want to imagine him looking like Pat Cash, such is the respect I hold him in.

But, alas, I drift back to Sir Cliff as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 27 Feb 2015, 3:23 pm

Stone Cold Steve Austin?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 27 Feb 2015, 3:25 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Bb10

Get a decent computer. Even Jeff saw it on his typewriter.

STONEhenge
COLD
STEVE stifler
AUSTIN racetrack (circuit of americas)

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 27 Feb 2015, 3:26 pm

Rowley wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

It's difficult not to.

I like to see him as a Steffan Edberg type, that youthfully fresh type that belies his advanced years.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:04 pm

Rowley wrote:
Rowley wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

It's difficult not to.

I like to see him as a Steffan Edberg type, that youthfully fresh type that belies his advanced years.
That could just as easily describe Madonna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next