The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
trottb
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
ShahenshahG
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
13 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Sat 21 Feb 2015 - 4:37

First topic message reminder :

We've all missed Tino this week. Everyone has said so, and I'd be putting this on record even if it weren't the thread split post. No, I would be, honestly.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 23:43

He obviously doesn't care about your birthday OP Jeff...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 14 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 23:44

rick_dagless wrote:He obviously doesn't care about your birthday OP Jeff...

He

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 23:45

cares

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

little

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

for

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Jeff

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 23:46

The Galted route is pathetic...
Double posts look better.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 23:46

The Galted route is pathetic...
Double posts look better.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 23:47

Double posts are just needy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 23:47

Double posts are just needy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 23:48

Triple posts are cool.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 23:48

Triple posts are cool.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 23:49

Triple posts are cool.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 23:51

Chicken nuggets, quesadillas, and flavoured water to wash it down. My plan to lose 5kg this month has not started particularly well.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 23:52

At all.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 3 Mar 2015 - 23:56

Didn't get to hear much of Jackman...heard Steve Wright ask him about a mullet and then had to dash off home. Wife had recorded Graham Norton and who should be on it? Hugh Jackman. Suffice it to say that I didn't watch it either. Have finally managed to convince her that there's more to life that the sh!t she watches on tv...namely, the sh!t I watch on tv so we're catching up on Family Guy episodes....only four seasons behind at present.

Difficult to watch properly as I keep laughing and as I have my son asleep in my arms in the evening I fear he'll end up retarded but seek comfort in the fact that it might be down to him having my brains as opposed to any injuries suffered whilst I'm chuckling away like an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 0:05

Can't get into Family Guy. South Park ripped to perfection that one time, and I never looked at the random jokes the same agaon
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 0:12

Seth Mcfarlane's other written work also gives credence that not much thought goes behind the joke making. What the Frak was A million Ways to Die in the West about?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 0:25

I think I preferred you when you were talking about Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 0:28

Family Guy fan?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 0:29

No idea, never watched single second of it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 0:35

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:No idea, never watched single second of it.

Too busy having dinner on the moon with Gary Coleman.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 0:40

superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:No idea, never watched single second of it.

Too busy having dinner on the moon with Gary Coleman.  

I don't understand this.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 0:41

That noob Jeremy Vine is now bemoaning the fact the couldn't get a chicken sexer (that's someone who tells what sex young hens are not the other Michaelsesque type) to come on his radio show and tell us the sex of a baby chicken live on air.

HOW THE FRACKING FRICKING FUGGING F**K WOULD WE KNOW IF HE WAS RIGHT?

YOU ABSOLUTE TWUNTING FRICKTARD OF A CUN(T)STARD

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 0:43

Fairly indicative of the type of jokes they do on Family Guy.

Raf's right, South Park ripped it to pieces. Well worth watching the Cartoon Wars episodes of South Park which should be available somewhere.

Raf is wrong about highlights, fake tans, conditioner and almost anything else you care to mention.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 0:49

DAVE667 wrote:That noob Jeremy Vine is now bemoaning the fact the couldn't get a chicken sexer (that's someone who  tells what sex young hens are not the other Michaelsesque type) to come on his radio show and tell us the sex of a baby chicken live on air.

I can tell the difference between the male and female chickens at my old man's place. The females always have little bald patches on their necks / back of the head where the male has plucked her whilst bumming her.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 0:51

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:That noob Jeremy Vine is now bemoaning the fact the couldn't get a chicken sexer (that's someone who  tells what sex young hens are not the other Michaelsesque type) to come on his radio show and tell us the sex of a baby chicken live on air.

I can tell the difference between the male and female chickens at my old man's place. The females always have little bald patches on their necks / back of the head where the male has plucked her whilst bumming her.

You must look like you've started chemotherapy then

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 0:55

seanmichaels wrote:

I think they need to know a bit sooner than that Sean but thanks.....also explains why a girl in my office wears a scarf all the time

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 0:56

Lol out loud.

Shah - do you have some type of auto alert function which lets you know instantly when there's an opportunity to mug sean off?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 1:07

Actually I've wondered that myself. But the fact is I log in time to time and often only have only time to read. Michaels on the other hand michaels the thread so it's only his post I've yet to read so gives me a spare moment or so to insult and go back to work.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 1:08

Plus nearly every post has the opportunity to pick at something...

However mods, this alert thing may be a winning idea.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 1:16

ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

You must look like you've started chemotherapy then
Also poses a few questions about Jonjo Shelvey

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 1:20

Explains Richard O'Brien quite nicely...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 1:46

DAVE667 wrote:

I just googled him. He's a strange looking chap.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 1:50

Tino wrote:I just googled him. He's a strange looking chap.

You would have a weird look as well if you had been through what he had to go through to get that bald...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 1:53

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:I just googled him. He's a strange looking chap.

You would have a weird look as well if you had been through what he had to go through to get that bald...

I have a weird look anyway, RicK.

Not through being bummed senseless like Sean though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 1:59

phuck off nik nak. i was going to share a picture of the older woman I dined with the other day but you can get phucked now.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 1:59

seanmichaels wrote:phuck off nik nak. i was going to share a picture of the older woman I dined with the other day but you can get phucked now.

Oh well. I'm sure I'll get through the day without seeing it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 2:01

she was a cracker.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 2:01

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

I just googled him.  He's a strange looking chap.
Good lad is Shelvey if a bit volatile (remember him boll*cking Alex Ferguson as he was being sent off). Suffers from alopecia hence the patchy scalp which makes it look like he's had his "feathers plucked out" (unlike Richard O'Brien...you don't just list bald people Rick, think about it!!!!). Anyway, Shelvey took time out to visit a young alopecia sufferer like himself and generally gave the kid some much needed moral support...also, he's ex-Liverpool so he's alright in my book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 2:02

seanmichaels wrote:phuck off nik nak. i was going to share a picture of the older woman I dined with the other day but you can get phucked now.

Who the f*ck wants to see you eating tea with your nan?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 2:13

DAVE667 wrote:

she was a seductress. i'm thinking helen mirren, anne robinson man eater type.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 2:17

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

she was a seductress. i'm thinking helen mirren, anne robinson man eater type.
Translation - She was an old dear, there was no space left in the café and I had to sit opposite her for 20 minutes whilst she blabbed on about her daughter's hysterectomy

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 2:18

seanmichaels wrote:man eater

Woah-oh here she comes.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 2:22

Anne Robinson looks more like a man-hater than a man-eater

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 2:33

not a gran....

Last edited by seanmichaels on Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 2:36; edited 1 time in total

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 2:35

Could be anyone....

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 2:37

It was genuinely her. hence why i've now removed it. Reckon she fed up with the old man disappearing on his BMW bike every week and wants some young bratwurst.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 2:39

seanmichaels wrote:It was genuinely her. hence why i've now removed it. Reckon she fed up with the old man disappearing on his BMW bike every week and wants some young bratwurst.
So she's swapping a bloke with a BMW for a bloke with a BMX...forgive our skepticism won't you?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 4 Mar 2015 - 2:40

It was at Pennyhill Park which is a poncey spa / resort near ascot. There was some serious clout working there - bird filling my glass with champagne was a phucking ripper. Full of arabs / masarati's though so unless they wanted a bit of rough I was never really in the game.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next