The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
trottb
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
ShahenshahG
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
13 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 20 Feb 2015, 5:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

We've all missed Tino this week. Everyone has said so, and I'd be putting this on record even if it weren't the thread split post. No, I would be, honestly.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:07 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

First spring league match of the season Tino. Will all my off-season training pay off?

I bloody well hope so.  Grind them down.  Run them around the court.

Will you be wearing small white shorts and a headband?

Don't say this Tina, every time you do the image I have of Jules is Cliff Richard. Given recent events Jules deserves better.

It's difficult not to.

I want to imagine him looking like Pat Cash, such is the respect I hold him in.

But, alas, I drift back to Sir Cliff as well.

I like to see him as a Steffan Edberg type, that youthfully fresh type that belies his advanced years.
That could just as easily describe Madonna

Yes, but no way in hell does Julius let anyone tug at his cape without swift and merciless retaliation.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:24 pm

ahahahahhah:

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:25 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Rowley wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

First spring league match of the season Tino. Will all my off-season training pay off?

I bloody well hope so.  Grind them down.  Run them around the court.

Will you be wearing small white shorts and a headband?

Don't say this Tina, every time you do the image I have of Jules is Cliff Richard. Given recent events Jules deserves better.

It's difficult not to.

I want to imagine him looking like Pat Cash, such is the respect I hold him in.

But, alas, I drift back to Sir Cliff as well.

I like to see him as a Steffan Edberg type, that youthfully fresh type that belies his advanced years.
That could just as easily describe Madonna

Yes, but no way in hell does Julius let anyone tug at his Winkle without swift and merciless retaliation.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 27 Feb 2015, 5:46 pm

Alas Poor Julius Leonard "Spock" Nimoy, I knew him well

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 27 Feb 2015, 6:25 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Alas Poor Julius Leonard "Spock" Nimoy, I knew him well

It would be illogical to assume that I am an American science fiction actor.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 27 Feb 2015, 6:38 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Alas Poor Julius Leonard "Spock" Nimoy, I knew him well

It would be illogical to assume that I am an American science fiction actor.

turns out I didnt know him that well at all!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Sat 28 Feb 2015, 8:37 pm

Back in the room.

Union Junior is a week old, and we're settling in to watch the Fury fight.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 28 Feb 2015, 8:40 pm

Congratulations to you and your wife, Union!
Fantastic news to hear.

Hope you all enjoy the fight... and Union Junior is feeding well!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Sat 28 Feb 2015, 11:08 pm

Congratulations Union and TIMC. Hope they're both doing well.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 01 Mar 2015, 2:15 pm

Congrats Union - great news!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sun 01 Mar 2015, 2:29 pm

Congratulations to you, Cane. And especially to TIMC. All the best to you both.

And happy birthday to superfly! All the best and welcome to 'Club 37' one of the most exclusive areas of the Culture Cup.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 01 Mar 2015, 2:45 pm

A thought just struck me Union - it's only 6 years and 51 weeks until your kid kicks your teeth in.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 01 Mar 2015, 4:06 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:A thought just struck me Union - it's only 6 years and 51 weeks until your kid kicks your teeth in.

Fascinating.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Sun 01 Mar 2015, 5:47 pm

Congratulations union and TIMC

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 01 Mar 2015, 5:58 pm

Indeed. Well done to TIMC. And to you, Cane old chum. If we accept (as, really, we should) that G-Dog was callously murdered in Phalaborwa... It leaves you and I as the childless, Rowley.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 02 Mar 2015, 4:30 am

Thanks chaps. Best thing about his arrival is that I get to be up at all sorts of times so should be able to amass quite a collection of fists.

Fist!

Yay!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 02 Mar 2015, 7:14 am

Congratulations on successfully breeding Cane...

Sicond

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 02 Mar 2015, 8:10 am

Congatulations Mr. Cane. I trust the Fury fight put him nicely to sleep. I ventured on to the boards and seemed the only person impressed with Eubanks Jnr.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 02 Mar 2015, 8:24 am

I thought Eubanks Jnr was quality, though should have been stopped earlier..

Frampton looked class as well.

Morning sean

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 02 Mar 2015, 8:29 am

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 02 Mar 2015, 8:38 am

Morning Jeff

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 02 Mar 2015, 8:51 am

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 02 Mar 2015, 8:55 am

Good Morning all.... this evening.

rick_dagless wrote:
Frampton looked class as well.

Woke up this morning... with a tea cup in my hand.
Whose tea? What tea?
Where the hell did I get that China?

Must have been a dream... I usually don't drink tea...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 02 Mar 2015, 9:50 am

Michaelsed...

Morning TLD, nice spot of gibberish to start the day...

Where is everyone? Hungover from celebrating Cane Jnr?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 02 Mar 2015, 9:52 am

I'm here. Finally had Sexual Harassment 101 this morning. Genuinely Didn't know touching Becky's shoulder while making a joke about scoring could be construed as harassment.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 02 Mar 2015, 9:56 am

Raf wrote:Genuinely Didn't know touching Becky's shoulder while making a joke about scoring could be construed as harassment.

Bless your little cottons Raf... Holding the door open whilst raising an eyebrow can be harassment these days...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 02 Mar 2015, 9:59 am

I thought you were all in extended tea beaks or early morning meetings.

That's ridiculous, raf. How far away from Becky would you have to be standing?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:00 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Raf wrote:Genuinely Didn't know touching Becky's shoulder while making a joke about scoring could be construed as harassment.

Bless your little cottons Raf... Holding the door open whilst raising an eyebrow can be harassment these days...

As you can imagine... I was quite mortified to find that I'm perennially harassed
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:02 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:I thought you were all in extended tea beaks or early morning meetings.

As far as she feels is safe from sexual deviants.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:03 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Bless your little cottons Raf...  Holding the door open whilst raising an eyebrow can be harassment these days...

I worked in the civil service, you can't even slap a bird on the arse and say two sugars love round there without there being a need to have a conversation about your conduct. It's political correctness gone mad.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:10 am

kingraf wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:I thought you were all in extended tea beaks or early morning meetings.

As far as she feels is safe from sexual deviants.

You could always tell the joke through one of those glass/perspex walls with a little cut-out (with grille at mouth height) to get the punchline across. You know... sort of like those ones you see in prisons. Much safer for everybody concerned.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:13 am

Jeff wrote:I worked in the civil service, you can't even slap a bird on the arse and say two sugars love round there without there being a need to have a conversation about your conduct. It's political correctness gone mad.

Bad times Jeff, I want to be able to use the word Phwoar without risk...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:23 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Jeff wrote:I worked in the civil service, you can't even slap a bird on the arse and say two sugars love round there without there being a need to have a conversation about your conduct. It's political correctness gone mad.

Yeah, and to be able say that whilst putting on a devilish smile and rubbing the hands together in anticipation.
Benny Hill had it spot on... and I'm sure all the Hill's Angels loved the attention.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:30 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Yeah, and to be able say that whilst putting on a devilish smile and rubbing the hands together in anticipation.
Benny Hill had it spot on... and I'm sure all the Hill's Angels loved the attention.

I once fingered a librarian. In the library. She was working at the time (I know this sounds like a Seanism, but mine is actually true).

Can't get away with stuff like that anymore.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:35 am

That reminds me. I think I still have a library fine from about 1985.
The Librarian (your typical one... glasses, sarcastic, dry humour... kind of sexy) always used to give me this exaggerated glare when I walked in. Always made a snide remark at me so everyone could hear. She always knew I was up to something devious and she didn't hesitate to let me know.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:36 am

I would dearly love to work in a library. Not so I had the chance of being fingered by Tina obviously.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:38 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:That reminds me. I think I still have a library fine from about 1985.
The Librarian (your typical one... glasses, sarcastic, dry humour... kind of sexy) always used to give me this exaggerated glare when I walked in. Always made a snide remark at me so everyone could hear. She always knew I was up to something devious and she didn't hesitate to let me know.

I was already seeing her at the time, I didn't just walk in off the street and start feeding the horse.

I only went in to say hello. Down by the horror books, nice quiet corner. Sat next to each other at a desk pretending to go through some books.

Happy days.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:39 am

This one used to guard the Closed Reserve section like they were bars of gold...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:40 am

I once fingered a librarian.  In the library.  She was working at the time (I know this sounds like a Seanism, but mine is actually true).

Can't get away with stuff like that anymore.

Cracking work.

I had a family lunch yesterday for missus's old man's 70th. I was sat next to his jeweller friend's 55-60ish wife. She was magnificent. Completely fell for her. German bird so you know she'd be filthy as well.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:41 am

I hold people who don't return books to libraries in the kind of contempt most people reserve for nonces and rapists. I am willing to make an exception for you LD, but make sure such conduct is a one off.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:44 am

Rowley wrote:I hold people who don't return books to libraries in the kind of contempt most people reserve for nonces and rapists. I am willing to make an exception for you LD, but make sure such conduct is a one off.

Thanks Jeff. Yes, it was a once off. From memory, I lent it to someone else and I don't think they ever returned it.
Hate that sort of thing too. I am one of those people who have a huge respect for property... books included.
I got really angry once when a mate borrowed a beach towel (my favourite one)... and somehow lost it.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:51 am

Rowley wrote:I hold people who don't return books to libraries in the kind of contempt most people reserve for nonces and rapists. I am willing to make an exception for you LD, but make sure such conduct is a one off.

Are you still a member of 2?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:52 am

Very much so Tina. Have not been for a while, still ploughing through the ones I got for christmas.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 02 Mar 2015, 10:54 am

Rowley wrote:Very much so Tina. Have not been for a while, still ploughing through the ones I got for christmas.

You ever fingered someone in one and/or both of them?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 02 Mar 2015, 11:10 am

No Tina, I have far too much respect for the sanctity of a library to even consider such a thing.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 02 Mar 2015, 11:15 am

You're a stronger man than me, Jeff. I couldn't help myself. I didn't even take a book out after we were done. That must disgust you.

She dumped me in the end. Didn't tell me though, I found her in McDonalds a few months later with an amateur rugby league player from Warrington.

Slut.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 02 Mar 2015, 11:17 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:She dumped me in the end.  Didn't tell me though, I found her in McDonalds a few months later with an amateur rugby league player from Warrington.

Was he fingering her at the time?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 02 Mar 2015, 11:18 am

Laugh

You obviously didn't gratify her sexually after intercourse....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 02 Mar 2015, 11:20 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:She dumped me in the end.  Didn't tell me though, I found her in McDonalds a few months later with an amateur rugby league player from Warrington.

Was he fingering her at the time?

Hard to tell, Jules. They were definitely engaged in some ferocious french kissing though.

It's a painful memory to this day.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 02 Mar 2015, 11:48 am

Filthy on here today.

Congratulations to Union and his imaginary wife and baby.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next