The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF PRESENTS SCARS & STRIPES 2024 - RESULTS

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

6CWF PRESENTS SCARS & STRIPES 2024 - RESULTS - Page 2 Empty 6CWF PRESENTS SCARS & STRIPES 2024 - RESULTS

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Jul 2024, 9:10 am

First topic message reminder :

*We are live inside of the AT&T Stadium and the 85,000 plus in attendance are making a deafening noise. Five Finger Death Punch have been invited to perform "This is the way" live whilst DMX (RIP) is up on all of the big screens to sing his part of his screen. The feeling within the stadium is rocking whilst pyros explode high into the afternoon sky. The ring ropes are red, white and blue whilst the 6CWF logo has been placed on the ring canvass. All four announce tables (Spanish, Japanese, Social Media & 6CWF) are in a row at ringside. Michael Bird receives a monumental pop as he steps up into the ring to welcome us to Scars & Stripes (cue more pyros).

JT: Ladies and gentlemen good afternoon and welcome to 6CWF Presents Scars & Stripes from the glorious AT&T Stadium right here in Arlington, Texas....I am Jeff Thadeus, joined as ever by the legendary RJ.....RJ, eight matches are signed tonight for our first pay per view of the brand new season....are you ready?

RJ: Howdy partner (sorry I couldn't resist).....I am so stoked and I know this crowd is as well, just listen to this noise....nobody does PPV like 6CWF....coming off the back of the greatest Night of Glory ever and now we are steamrollering into Texas for a gigantic show....eight matches, as you say, and every single one of them has the potential to be spectacular...

JT: Texas Bull Rope, Ladder, Last Rites, Ambulance and of course "The Hour".....could we be any more stacked?

RJ: European Championship on the line to kick us off....two of the best ever, Dicey Reilly will defend against Enforcer.....Uryu & Perfect Jack will collide....

JT: And we will crown brand new tag team champions....The Coalition versus The Wolf Gang...

RJ: Texas is ready....we are ready....a big thanks to Five Finger Death Punch for getting us rocking but I think the time for talking is done...we want some action...

JT: In the words of JJ Johnson....DAMN STRAIGHT!

*There is yet another huge procession of pyros as a countdown appears on the big screens......"3.....................2.....................1!.........then the message "TIME TO PLAY" appears on all the screens as the audience raise the decibels once more.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF PRESENTS SCARS & STRIPES 2024 - RESULTS - Page 2 Empty Re: 6CWF PRESENTS SCARS & STRIPES 2024 - RESULTS

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Jul 2024, 6:17 pm

The cameras shoot back to the side of the entranceway where Eddy Kent tries to blindside Liam Wood with the “Genesis” kick but Wood douses him in the face with a fire extinguisher. He then lifts Kent up into a suplex before transitioning him into a front slam through a production table…

JT: Eddy Kent’s plan backfired….he lured Liam Wood out there and it has exploded in his face…

Liam Wood stares down at Eddy Kent amidst the wreckage as the crowd chant his name and then we switch back to the ring. Daniel Reilly has gone into stalk mode again as he waits for Scott Harris to get up and then he dives toward him…

RJ: RK…

Harris shoves Reilly into the turnbuckle and quickly runs in to slam against the back of him with a stinger splash. Harris spins Reilly around and he lands a huge hook to the body followed by a forearm smash to the jaw before he lifts him up onto the turnbuckle….

JT: At this stage of the match, this is a gigantic risk…

RJ: But nobody has ever become world champion without taking a risk…SUPERPLEX!

Harris is looking for the huge superplex and he succeeds in getting Reilly into the air but Reilly is able to turn his body at the final second and lands down on top of Harris in a sickening fall….both men are clearly hurt, holding at their ribcages, as they try and get themselves up….

JT: I’m looking up at the clock and we are down to 22 minutes….this is getting very precarious…

RJ: Harris & Reilly landed hard there….both men looking hurt….

JT: Whoever can get up first and take advantage will put themselves in a great position….

RJ: ROGUE SPEAR!

The crowd are stunned as Acer returns to the fray, looking furious, and pulls himself on the apron. He then catapults into the ring and rolls into the exploding spear but Reilly moves at the last second as he drills Harris….

JT: ACER GOT THE WRONG MAN!

RJ: He wanted Reilly….

Reilly lets Acer stand up and he clotheslines him to the outside. Acer lands on his feet and he grabs Reilly’s feet before pulling him under the bottom rope…

JT: PSYCHO CRUSHER!

Liam Wood returns to the ring and he foot stomps a very hurt Scott Harris into the canvass….

……1
………….2
…………………3!

RJ: Ten seconds left on the clock….how close can you get!!!

Daniel Reilly: 5
Eddy Kent: 5
Liam Wood: 5
Scott Harris: 4

JT: The claxon just went off and Scott Harris is gone….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF PRESENTS SCARS & STRIPES 2024 - RESULTS - Page 2 Empty Re: 6CWF PRESENTS SCARS & STRIPES 2024 - RESULTS

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Jul 2024, 6:18 pm

RJ: Down to three….but yet again there is some serious controversy…..Acer came back out here to get even with Daniel Reilly but he has, inadvertently, cost Scott Harris his place in this match…

JT: And now we have twenty minutes left and it is down to Daniel Reilly, Eddy Kent and Liam Wood….one of these men is leaving with the gold….this is, for my money, one of the greatest main events…

Daniel Reilly tries to nail a European uppercut on Acer but it is blocked and Acer drives his knee into Reilly’s stomach before repeatedly smashing his head off the top of the announce tables….he grabs Reilly’s wrist and then whips him forward….BOOM!

JT: I don’t want to be hypocritical because I reprimanded Mike Masters for doing the same earlier….

RJ: Acer, however, is reacting to being screwed over by Reilly and Oliver Keane….doesn’t make it right but there is more of a legitimate reasoning behind it…

JT: We know that it is Acer’s dream to be world champion….I’d say he is almost obsessed…

RJ: I’d be inclined to agree…..and I think that is playing a big part in what we are watching unfold before us…

JT: Liam Wood using this time to get a breather as well, I don’t blame him…

RJ: Well Eddy Kent is still recovering amidst that wreckage up toward the stage…

Liam Wood is sitting in the corner and taking a drink of water from a member of the production crew as Acer sends Reilly crashing through the steel steps. The referee has rolled from the ring and he is trying to reason with Acer whilst Oliver Keane is doing his best to get Reilly up…

JT: This is turning into absolute mayhem out here at ringside…

RJ: I’m amazed it has taken this long…

Acer throws the referee aside as he smashes into Reilly from behind and sends Oliver Keane tripping over himself and landing on his a55. Acer grabs Reilly by the scruff of the neck now and he spins him around before smashing his face into the ringpost…

JT: Acer is possessed here….I don’t think I have ever seen this devilment in him before…

RJ: Reilly thought he was being smart when he cost Acer his place in this match….I wonder how he is thinking about that decision now…

Acer kicks the top half of the steel steps across the floor now as he grabs Daniel Reilly and drags him onto the base of the steps….

JT: PILEDRIVER….MY GOD!

RJ: HE SPLIT REILLY FROM EAR TO EAR…..LOOK AT THAT BLOOD!

Acer doesn’t even think twice as he lifts Reilly up and he piledrivers him on top of the base of the steps, leaving Reilly in a pool of his own blood. Reilly is laying on the arena floor, his head rested on the steps and the blood is a constant drip….

JT: I can’t believe what we have just watched right in front of our eyes…..Daniel Reilly has been brutalised at the hands of Acer….it’s been awhile since I have seen a cut like that….

RJ: Daniel Reilly is going to have plenty to say about this I am sure, Acer is longer an active part of this match and yet he has just drastically reduced Reilly’s chances of leaving here tonight as 6WF World Heavyweight Champion….

Acer is standing up again now as another two referees arrive and are trying to force him backwards. Acer runs his hands through his hair and looks like a man on the edge…

JT: I had absolutely no idea what to expect as we got toward the finish line in this one but I didn’t envision this…

Oliver Keane has crawled over to Reilly and is trying to communicate with his client but he is getting very little back in return. Acer is still locked in argument with the 6CWF officials when is spun around and finds himself face to face with Scott Harris…

RJ: Oh look at this…..Scott Harris is another man who lost his opportunity here tonight….

JT: He was inadvertently taken out of commission by Acer’s attempts to get even with Daniel Reilly…..

RJ: And Harris is letting Acer know that….Harris isn’t letting this one go…

Acer almost smirks and shrugs as he attempts to turn away from Harris but “The Sharpshooter” grabs the shoulder of his rival and spins him back around….Acer’s eyes flash with anger now and he shoves Harris in the chest, Harris responds with a huge right hand…

JT: This has completely descended right in front of us….Acer and Scott Harris, two men who have been eliminated, are beating the hell out of one another here…

The referees are calling for backup and we see a team of security pouring down to ringside as Harris and Acer continue to throw punches at one another and brawl….a cameraman is knocked over before Acer swings a punch at Harris and he ducks…

RJ: GET THE DOCTOR!

There are stunned faces as Acer punches Allie Thompson (the timekeeper) and she drops in a heap on the floor. Acer immediately looks crestfallen at his actions as security form a wall that blocks Harris from getting close…

JT: Is she ok?

RJ: This is utter madness and this is what happens when thing’s aren’t kept in check….

Harris is heard yelling at Acer “We’re not done” as he is pushed back around ringside toward the aisleway. Acer wants to get close to Allie Thompson now and offer his apologies but he is blocked off…

JT: Someone needs to get Acer out of here….I understand he wants to apologise but it’s his temper which led to this scenario in the first place….

Acer doesn’t take kindly to being blocked off and he shoves one of the referee’s over before RJ drops his headset off and he rushes over to put himself in front of the superstar (having known him since the beginning of 6WF)….RJ is trying to reason Acer now as Allie Thompson has been sat up and is, thankfully, conscious….an icepack is out on her jaw and she is communicating with the ringside doctor….

RJ: You need to get out of here, Anthony…cmon…

RJ is still trying to get through to Acer whilst we can hear Oliver Keane’s proclamations ringing out “He’s an absolute madman…..he shouldn’t even be allowed to work for this company”…..Acer shoots a deadly look in Keane’s direction, silencing him immediately, but RJ places a hand on Acer’s shoulder and again he urges him to follow security backstage…

JT: You’re a braver man than me, RJ…

RJ: I’ve known Acer a long time and I know what happened there, as dreadful as it was, will eat him up inside…..

JT: Thankfully Allie is sitting up…she can take a punch…

RJ: Emotions are running very high here at Scars and Stripes….shows how much the world championship means….

JT: The gunpowder was ignited when Oliver Keane introduced himself into this match…..the subsequent chain of events have led to the scene before us…

RJ: Keane and Reilly cost Acer his place in this match….Acer sought revenge and that ended with Scott Harris being eliminated instead…..now Reilly is bleeding and barely conscious, Harris has been taken away by security….our timekeeper has been assaulted and Acer is finally leaving ringside….anything I have missed?

JT: I mean we are nearly at the ten minute mark and Liam Wood & Eddy Kent haven’t wrestled a single second…

RJ: All three remaining competitors are still locked on five points….can anyone find the important points to guarantee their spot in the final phase of this contest?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Jul 2024, 6:20 pm

There are cheers from the “Genesis” fans as we see Eddy Kent stumbling back down the aisleway now. Liam Wood sees him coming and uses the ropes to pull himself into a standing position….

JT: Many predicted this would be the final two men in this match and right now you’d have to start believing that is going to be the case….

RJ: I really don’t know how the land lies, however, on countback….as I say all three men are locked on five points which means the superstar who has been pinned or submitted the most times so far will be eliminated….someone in the back will be working on that list right now…

Eddy Kent throws up the ring apron as he gets there and there is a huge response as he drags a sledgehammer from underneath and he points it at Liam Wood. Wood shows no fear as he beckons for Kent to bring it on…

JT: Liam Wood does not back down from any fight….

RJ: But Eddy Kent carrying a sledgehammer is not a sight you want to see in front of you, regardless….

Kent rolls in the ring as Wood throws caution to the wind and sprints forward for the foot stomp but Kent avoids. Kent cocks the hammer now and swings but Wood ducks underneath in time and then he lands a solid boot to the gut of his opponent….

JT: MANSON…

Kent struggles and then he succeeds in swiping Wood’s legs before dropping back and catapulting him toward the corner. Wood shows great presence of mind to land on the middle rope and then he leaps up top and twists back with an impressive clothesline takedown (ala Mark Jindrak)….they get back up and Wood comes off the ropes with a slingblade takedown before he ushers Kent up again and kicks him in the gut before flipping him up….

RJ: LUNG…

Kent rakes Wood’s eyes and he drops out front before pushing him back into the ropes and then he charges at him…

JT: Up and over….PSYCHO CRUSHER!

Wood drops his shoulder and succeeds in backdropping Eddy Kent over the top rope and into the aisleway. He then spins around as Oliver Keane is trying to help Daniel Reilly through the middle rope and he runs over and nails the devastating foot stomp on Reilly from the second rope, it leaves a massive bloodstain on the canvass from where he lands…

RJ: Keane was desperate to get Reilly back in the fray but I think that’s gonna cost him…

……2
……………3!

JT: Wood leads…

Liam Wood: 6
Eddy Kent: 5

RJ: I have no idea how Reilly was even trying to get up after what Acer did to him….

JT: The will, the desire and the desperation to be world champion will force you to do the wildest things……

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Jul 2024, 6:21 pm

RJ: STRAIGHT TO THE GUT!

Kent has rolled back in with the sledgehammer and he smashes Liam Wood in the gut with it, forcing him to roll from the ring in agony. Kent watches Daniel Reilly, blood dripping all over the mat, trying to get to a knee…

JT: There is no love lost over the years between Daniel Reilly & Genesis….

RJ: YOU’RE DAMN RIGHT!

Eddy Kent seems to almost salivate at his executioner role before he drives the sledgehammer down into the back of Reilly’s spine (ala Triple H on Shawn Michaels) and he places a boot on his chest…………………1…………………..2………………….3!

Eddy Kent: 6
Liam Wood: 6

JT: Eleven minutes left on the clock and I think Daniel Reilly’s race is run…..

RJ: Even Oliver Keane knows it…..it’s back to the drawing board…

JT: You know the argument that will follow and they have a massive point….Reilly was in front in this match before Acer’s heinous assault and now he is eliminated….

RJ: Acer, Daniel Reilly and Scott Harris will all have plenty to say on what has gone down here this evening, I have no doubts about that at all…

JT: But the moment that claxon sounds…for the remainder of tonight we are talking about two men and they are Eddy Kent & Liam Wood….those are the two men still in this match…fifty minutes deep…

*Claxon sounds

RJ: But there can only be one…..only one man can conquer “The Hour” and we are entering the final phase….ten minutes remained….we are locked at six apiece….

JT: Who is leaving Texas as the champion….

Liam Wood is holding his ribcage (from the sledgehammer blow) and he spits blood onto the arena floor before grabbing at the ropes to pull himself onto the apron. Eddy Kent is standing in the middle of the ring, staring directly at his foe…..

RJ: It comes down to these two….and listen to this crowd, they are pumped….they are stoked….they know they are witnessing history in the making….

Kent and Wood’s chests are heaving in and out as Kent starts to trash talk and beckon for Wood to come and fight him. Wood doesn’t need a second invitation as he begins to step through the ropes…

RJ: Wait a minute....who's music is that?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Jul 2024, 6:23 pm

*CROWD ULTRA POP

JT: OH MY GOD?!?

RJ: IS HE? IS THIS THE MOMENT….NOW?

There is pandemonium inside the AT&T as “Tobey” by Eminem suddenly rips through the airwaves. The clock is reading “9:01” as Eddy Kent’s eyes widen and he turns toward the entranceway….Liam Wood has frozen on the apron….

JT: HE’S WALKING THE AISLE….AND HE’S GOT THE CASE IN HAND…

Rex Adamson is dressed in his black and green singlet as marches down the aisle toward ringside, the FFTR swinging in his hands. We can see the cuts and plethora of bruises from Rex’s earlier contest but he seems as bright as ever as he walks around ringside…Kent is holding his arms out as though wondering what his protégé is doing….Liam Wood’s eyes are locked on Rex’s every move….

RJ: Is he cashing in? I presume that is why he is here? Rex has waited for the playing field to thin and the remaining competitors to tire themselves out….

Crowd: Holy (Beep) x20

JT: He’s smiling….he knows he is in everyone’s head right now….

Rex grabs a steel chair now and he glares right at Liam Wood before he opens it up and sets it down on front of the 6CWF Announce desk. Rex places the FFTR case on the table and then he sits down on the chair…

RJ: What is he doing?

JT: He’s out here to grab a front row seat….he wants to watch the end of the match…

Liam Wood’s eyes are narrowed with suspicion as Rex indicates for him to concentrate on the ring, grinning as he does so. Eddy Kent is smiling now, under the impression that Rex has come to assist him….

RJ: Eddy Kent was worried for a minute but now he thinks Rex is out here to help him…

JT: I wouldn’t bank on it….Rex has the FFTR case, he’s definitely weighing up his options….there is no other reason for it…

RJ: Rex is playing mindgames here….I’m not sure who with but it cannot be denied….he’s waltzed right out here at the end of this hour long match and he has completely thrown both competitors…

JT: And eaten away over a quarter of the remaining time….

Kent has reached for the sledgehammer off the canvass during the distraction as we see the clock now reason “7:00”. Liam Wood turns his focus back toward the champion as he runs forward and looks to clatter him with the weapon…

JT: Wood had some inclination of what was comining…

Wood manages to drive his foot through the middle rope into the stomach of Eddy Kent and send him staggering backward. Wood grips the ropes now and he springboards over and lands a blockbuster neckbreaker on the champion. Wood thinks about grabbing the hammer but he kicks it away to the corner instead and he drags Eddy Kent up to obliterate him with the lungblower….Kent rolls over on his front now…

RJ: VIPER LOCK….THIS IS IT!

JT: Just over six minutes remaining….but I’m not sure Eddy Kent survive that long….

RJ: He’s going to need to if he wants to leave here tonight still world champion….

Eddy Kent is yelling in pain as Wood hooks his arms in place and applies the camel clutch/full nelson in the middle of the ring. Wood is really wrenching back on Kent’s head and neck whilst maintaining eye contact with Rex Adamson the entire time….

JT: Wood knows Rex is here and he knows full well that he cannot be trusted….

RJ: All Wood needs to do right now is keep this submission locked in….if Kent taps or he passes out, we have a new world champion….it’s getting too late to make a comeback…

Kent is shaking his head vigorously and refusing to quit as Wood continues to punish him. The champion is trying everything to shift his body toward the ropes but Wood is sat on his spine, refusing to allow him any room to move…

JT: I really this could be all she wrote….

Rex Adamson momentarily stands up and he walks toward the ring apron to look closer at the action. Both Eddy Kent and Liam Wood are staring at him now as he puts the FFTR briefcase on the apron….

RJ: I think Rex is enjoying this….

JT: LOOK AT KENT!

Whether it is the FFTR case or Rex Adamson’s presence or just the will to be champion somehow Kent is able to push himself onto his feet and then he leaps into the air and drives himself backwards on top of Wood to break the submission and leave both men flat on the canvass…

RJ: That ate up over two more minutes….we are so close to the end of this contest….

JT: Liam Wood is still the fresher man though…

Wood uses the ring to pull himself up and he flashes a look at Rex, who has backed away from the apron with a grin, and then he runs over toward Eddy Kent…

RJ: PSYCHO CRUSHER!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Jul 2024, 6:24 pm

JT: HE HAD THE HAMMER!

Wood drives the foot stomp down on the sledgehammer, pinning it to the canvass, as Eddy Kent grabs his trunks and rolls him up instead………………1……………………2……………Wood rolls out and onto his feet before bouncing back off the ropes and runs forward for another stomp…

RJ: Kent rolled from the ring….

JT: Wood knows he needs another fall….he’s not waiting….

Liam Wood grips the top rope now and prepares to launch himself over the top when Rex Adamson walks in front of Eddy Kent…

RJ: Now you know…Rex Adamson is still very much Genesis 4 Life….

JT: Liam Wood’s doesn’t give a damn….HE’LL TAKE THEM ALL!

Wood shrugs his shoulders and he launches himself over the top now into a crossbody takedown on Rex Adamson, drawing a huge response from the audience. Eddy Kent has grabbed the steel chair that Rex was sitting on and he swings it…..CRACK!

JT: If anyone can call how this ends, you’re smarter than I am…

Wood ducks as the chair thunders against the ringpost. He then tugs the weapon out of the hands of Eddy Kent….

RJ: GORE….GORE….GORE!

JT: OH GOD!

Wood moves out of the way as Rex Adamson rips right through Eddy Kent and leaves him sprawled on the arena floor. Rex is kneeling, his eyes wide, and then he stands up as Liam grabs the FFTR briefcase and smashes him in the head with it…

RJ: I don’t believe what we are seeing…

JT: 85,000 fans on their feet….

Liam Wood now grabs Eddy Kent and he throws him back in the ring before he dragging him up and drills him with the “Manson Driver”. The impact of the move leaves Kent sprawled on his knees, head bowed, as Wood backs up in the corner and he lifts himself onto the second rope…

RJ: Exclamation point….look at the clock…

00:15
00:14
00:13

RJ: FROM ON HIGH….

JT: LIAM WOOD IS THE NEW 6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

1..(00:05)
……….2(00:04)
…………….3(00:03)

*Claxon sounds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 17 Jul 2024, 6:26 pm

RJ: OH MY GOD!!!

JT: WHAT A FINISH…

RJ: IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING!?!

The referee’s hand comes down for the three count when we hear a shriek and his attention is drawn to Eddy Kent’s boot on the bottom rope. Liam Wood looks over and sees someone staring back at him, a devilish smile playing on her beautiful face…

Ding ding ding

Michael Bird: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner………..AND STILL 6WF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION…………….Eeeedddddyyyyyyyyy Keeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttttttt!!!!

JT: I don’t believe it…

RJ: She told Liam Wood…..she told him months ago at Day of Reckoning that she would come back and she would have her revenge….

JT: She wasn’t lying….this is the ultimate payback….

“Numb” is blasting through the airwaves and there are stunned expressions all around at what has just happened. Liam Wood is on his knees, almost frozen, as Miss Jessica cackles at him (lollipop in mouth) and then she blows him a kiss….

RJ: Eddy Kent has absolutely no idea where he is….first he ate that “Gore” from Rex….then the “Manson Driver” and the biggest damn stomp I ever saw off the ropes, he was never kicking out…

JT: Liam Wood was a millisecond away from reaching the summit of pro wrestling once again when Miss Jessica returned…Miss Jessica has screwed Wood out of the title…

RJ: This match has finished a draw but because of champion's advantage, Eddy Kent is leaving with his belt....he didn't beat Liam Wood here tonight...

JT: But Wood didn't beat him either, even if he should have...

RJ: Liam Wood’s drained of colour, he looks as though he has seen a ghost…

JT: He has….the ghost of his past…..

RJ: That is no ghost….she is a demon, we all know it…

JT: One of the most dangerous and vindictive people to ever walk into this business….the moment Liam Wood made an enemy of her he was in trouble….she promised she would come back for him…

Rex Adamson has staggered up on the outside and he grabs the FFTR briefcase before turning to stare at the scene unfolding at ringside. Miss Jessica is skipping now (ala AJ Lee) and she stops in front of Rex, seductively sucking on her lollipop, and waves at him (Rex slowly waves back, unsure of what is going on) before she skips away to the opposite side of the ring. Jessica stops again now and turns back to Liam Wood…

RJ: This was one of the greatest matches, greatest pay per views of all time and “The Hour” is unlike anything we have seen before….I loved every second of it and there was so much damn controversy throughout but it has ended in the most insane way imaginable…

JT: I said if anyone could predict the finish you’d be smarter than me but I’d be amazed if anyone saw that coming…

Liam Wood looks as though he wants to attack Miss Jessica as he rolls out into the aisleway, a cold fury written all over his face. Jessica continues to keep her distance…

RJ: I don’t even know how Liam Wood must be feeling right now…

JT: As though he should be world champion…because he should be, there’s no doubt about that…

RJ: If I’m Max Adamson or Damien Andrews I’d be expecting a visit from Wood in the very near future…

JT: As for Eddy Kent….well he’s still the world champion….somehow…..

Wood is standing in the aisle, hands on hips, as Eddy Kent is trying to sit up in the ring. The referee is hovering over him with the 6WF Championship belt…

RJ: Kent has a huge smirk on his face now…..he knows full well he shouldn’t still be champion…

*Crowd pop

JT: Speaking of which….

Kent’s grin falters quickly as Rex Adamson is suddenly leaping up onto the apron with the FFTR briefcase. There is a renewed atmosphere inside AT&T now as Rex steps through the ropes….Liam Wood is just about to walk backstage when he hears the crowd reaction and spins around to see what is happening…..

RJ: Is this it? Is this the moment?

JT: Could it be? Eddy Kent sure doesn’t look convinced all of a sudden….

Kent has used the ropes to get up and Rex is looking at the title belt over his shoulder. There are huge chants from the crowd…

Crowd: CASH IT IN…CASH IT IN….CASH IT IN!

RJ: The Texas crowd know what they want to see…

JT: I think the 6CWF fans have made it clear for awhile…

Kent’s smile has slipped and it is clear that he is now very concerned as the chants from the crowd grow louder and louder. Rex’s eyes are locked on the 6WF title belt and then his arm raises the FFTR toward his chest….Kent’s eyes dart to the case now….there is a small gap in between the two Genesis members as Miss Jessica sneaks in between them and grabs their free arms before raising them into the air…

RJ: What on earth?

JT: I’m not sure Rex or Eddy Kent know what to make of this….

RJ: Miss Jessica is trying to unite Genesis….she has certainly nailed her colours to the mast….

Jessica stands between the two men now as Rex looks down at the FFTR case in his hand and Eddy Kent makes sure to place the 6WF belt on his furthest shoulder from Adamson’s reach…

JT: Miss Jessica & Genesis? I’m not sure 6CWF is ready for this….

RJ: And what does her presence mean for the growing mistrust between Eddy Kent & Rex Adamson? Because I’m pretty sure Rex was close to listening to this crowd…

JT: He was cashing in, I’d almost bet my house on it….

RJ: But Miss Jessica is trying to keep them on the same page….what is her prerogative here?

JT: I have no idea but I am sure time will illuminate us….what an end to an amazing show…

RJ: I’m still in shock…

Liam Wood is still staring at the ring from the entranceway as Miss Jessica smiles and she rubs her finger under Rex’s chin and winks at him before turning to Eddy Kent and she kisses the world champion on the cheek in front of the cameras as the show comes to an end.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2