The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread VI - Banter Boogaloo

+47
ScarletSpiderman
EST
Captain_Sensible
Anglobraveheart
SirBurger
Manky-Flanker
WhiskyBluff
highland_scot
Heuer27
cp10
Totalflanker
Majestic83
R!skysports
teh_Dingmeister
whocares
cakeordeath
nickj
Tattie Scones RRN
lostinwales
JonnyEdinburgh
RuggerRadge2611
MacKnocked-on
Prothero
Dorothy_Mantooth
TheMildlyFranticLlama
mckay1402
Weegie Wizard
A Simply Mesmeric Try
Argybargy
justified sinner
Imperialbigdave
TJ
alive555
GLove39
VinceWLB
madmaccas
tigertattie
demosthenes
BigGee
IanBru
jimbopip
funnyExiledScot
Nematode
EWT Spoons
RDW
George Carlin
51 posters

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread VI - Banter Boogaloo - Page 5 Empty Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread VI - Banter Boogaloo

Post by George Carlin Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:24 am

First topic message reminder :

Prehistorical Patter:
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread VI - Banter Boogaloo - Page 5 Fawlty11
https://www.606v2.com/t48240-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread
https://www.606v2.com/t51313-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-ii
https://www.606v2.com/t53119-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-iii
https://www.606v2.com/t54519-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-iv
https://www.606v2.com/t55409-glasgow-and-edinburgh-ongoing-banter-thread-v-the-fun-continues

A. Edinburgh
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread VI - Banter Boogaloo - Page 5 Elves10

1. League Results

Fri 5 Sep: Munster Rugby 13 - 14 Edinburgh Rugby

Fri 12 Sep: Edinburgh Rugby 13 - 14 Connacht Rugby

Sun 21 Sep: Ospreys 62 - 13 Edinburgh Rugby

Fri 26 Sep: Edinburgh Rugby 20 - 20 Scarlets

Fri 3 Oct: Ulster Rugby 30 - 0 Edinburgh Rugby

Sat 11 Oct: Edinburgh Rugby 24 - 10 Newport Gwent Dragons

Fri 31 Oct: Leinster Rugby 33 - 8 Edinburgh Rugby

Sun 23 Nov: Edinburgh Rugby 28 - 13 Cardiff Blues

Sat 29 Nov: Zebre 18 - 10 Edinburgh Rugby

Fri 19 Dec: Edinburgh Rugby 48 - 0 Benetton Treviso

Sat 27 Dec: Glasgow Warriors 16 - 6 Edinburgh Rugby

Fri 2 Jan: Edinburgh Rugby - 20 - 8 Glasgow Warriors

Fri 9 Jan: Connacht Rugby 13 - 16 Edinburgh Rugby

2. European Results

17/10/14: Bordeaux-Begles 13 - 15 Edinburgh Rugby

24/10/14: Edinburgh Rugby 25 - 17 Lyon

7/12/14: Edinburgh Rugby 25 - 13 London Welsh

14/12/14: London Welsh 6 - 24 Edinburgh Rugby

17/01/2015: Lyon 21 - 19 Edinburgh Rugby

23/01/2015: Edinburgh Rugby 38 - 20 Bordeaux-Begles

B. Glasgow
Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread VI - Banter Boogaloo - Page 5 Orc10

1. League Results

Sat 6 Sep: Glasgow Warriors 22 - 20 Leinster Rugby

Sun 14 Sep: Cardiff Blues 12 - 33 Glasgow Warriors

Sat 20 Sep: Newport Gwent Dragons 13 - 33 Glasgow Warriors

Fri 26 Sep: Glasgow Warriors 39 - 21 Connacht Rugby

Sun 5 Oct: Benetton Treviso 23 - 40 Glasgow Warriors

Sat 11 Oct: Ulster Rugby 29 - 9 Glasgow Warriors

Fri 31 Oct: Glasgow Warriors 17 - 9 Benetton Treviso

Fri 21 Nov: Scarlets 19 - 9 Glasgow Warriors

Sun 30 Nov: Glasgow Warriors 19 - 15 Newport Gwent Dragons

Sat 20 Dec: Glasgow Warriors 21 - 18 Munster Rugby

Sat 27 Dec: Glasgow Warriors 16 - 6 Edinburgh Rugby

Fri 2 Jan: Edinburgh Rugby 20 - 8 Glasgow Warriors

Fri 9 Jan: Glasgow Warriors 22 - 7 Scarlets

2. European Results

18/10/14: Glasgow Warriors 37 - 10 Bath Rugby

25/10/14: Montpellier 13 - 15 Glasgow Warriors

7/12/14: Toulouse 19 - 11 Glasgow Warriors

13/12/14: Glasgow Warriors 9 - 12 Toulouse

18/01/2015: Glasgow Warriors 21 - 10 Montpellier

25/01/2015: Bath Rugby 20 - 15 Glasgow Warriors

Last edited by George Carlin on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread VI - Banter Boogaloo - Page 5 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread VI - Banter Boogaloo

Post by funnyExiledScot Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:36 pm

I have sympathy with that view, however my issue comes when he signs NSQ players who are not as good as those SQ.

I don't think that's the case here, although we'll never know until the SQ players are given a chance, but it has been a systemic issue at Edinburgh for years.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread VI - Banter Boogaloo - Page 5 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread VI - Banter Boogaloo

Post by madmaccas Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:57 pm

Just watching his highlights from last season and he looks very handy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTN1c6vifuA

There's no reason he couldn't be Edinburgh's version of DTH, something a bit different.

It may mean Visser is off, but that needn't be a bad thing, Solomon's style of play couldn't suit Timbo and less. If he went to Bath/Northampton, or a French flair team, then Edinburgh's loss could be Scotland's gain when he finds his form again.

madmaccas

http://www.scotlandrugbynews.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:20 pm

Asked the question on the transfers thread and someone suggested he's off to Wasps - replacement for Varndell.

Would be pleased if he went there - they seem to be a team on the up.

Still early gossip though that is very unsubstantiated - he might not even be leaving!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by madmaccas Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:26 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Asked the question on the transfers thread and someone suggested he's off to Wasps - replacement for Varndell.

Still early gossip though that is very unsubstantiated - he might not even be leaving!

That's a great shout, now they've settled and are investing lots it could be the place to be, plus they play a pretty nice style of rugby. Visser would definitely be an upgrade on Varndell for them.

madmaccas

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:11 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Asked the question on the transfers thread and someone suggested he's off to Wasps - replacement for Varndell.

Hmmmmmmmm

Worrying

We sign a NSQ winger from wasps and we give them a winger in return! But the winger we are giving them is to replace a different winger and not the one we are getting!

Which winger is better that the other????????????
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:19 pm

madmaccas wrote:

That's a great shout, now they've settled and are investing lots it could be the place to be, plus they play a pretty nice style of rugby. Visser would definitely be an upgrade on Varndell for them.

I think that was based on TV for TV as it were. Interesting about your confidence that Visser is better than Varndell

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMildlyFranticLlama Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 pm

According to the stats on the respective clubs websites Visser (64 tries from 116 apps) and Varndell (70 tries from 125 apps) they have almost identical strike rates, so I agree that is a harsh call to say Visser is a big upgrade on Varndell

TheMildlyFranticLlama

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:34 pm

TheMildlyFranticLlama wrote:According to the stats on the respective clubs websites Visser (64 tries from 116 apps) and Varndell (70 tries from 125 apps) they have almost identical strike rates, so I agree that is a harsh call to say Visser is a big upgrade on Varndell

I would suggest that they've probably both also missed a similar number of tackles!!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:40 pm

Also worth remembering how bad an Edinburgh team visser has been playing in over the years! Very Happy

It is incredibly subjective to compare two wingers, but they're both quite similar - would pretty much be a like - forclike replacement.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperialbigdave Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:13 pm

Some comments on the wasps forum reckoning he wouldve been a great centre if hed got more of a run out in that position. Given were crying out for a pacy yet still physical 13, perhaps hes not a "replacement" for Visser?
Imperialbigdave
Imperialbigdave

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:20 pm

The announcement put him down as a winger, but would be a real asset if he turns into a good 13.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperialbigdave Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:24 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:The announcement put him down as a winger, but would be a real asset if he turns into a good 13.

They seem sad to see him go aswell, he appears to actually be quite a decent winger, but when youve got Varndell and Wade in the team, I can see how it would be hard to hold down a starting spot.
Imperialbigdave
Imperialbigdave

Back to top Go down

Post by madmaccas Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:22 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Also worth remembering how bad an Edinburgh team visser has been playing in over the years! Very Happy

Yeah Visser has been the most potent try scorer in the Northern Hemisphere for the most of the last 4 years. He's consistently topped the try scoring tables which, as you say, is amazing considering the team he's been playing behind.

I know he gets a rough ride because he's not the greatest defender, but neither was Campese, Underwood or even Scottish wingers like Stranger. It's only recently that we'd demanded our wingers be built like flankers and tackle like them to boot.

We spent years crying to the rugby gods to give us an out-and-out try scorer, we eventually get one of the most potent in world rugby and yet we whinge because he's not a big defender. I think we're lucky to have him, and at least he can score unlike ruddy Maitland (who I'm losing patience with).

madmaccas

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:24 pm

I will be absolutely gutted if Visser leaves. A much much bigger loss than Matawalu at the Warriors.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by justified sinner Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:27 pm

Imperialbigdave wrote:Some comments on the wasps forum reckoning he wouldve been a great centre if hed got more of a run out in that position. Given were crying out for a pacy yet still physical 13, perhaps hes not a "replacement" for Visser?

Upgrade on Beard maybe? But that does beg the question what about Dean?

Anyway at the moment wing options look a bit like this;

Established: Visser, Fife
Promising youngsters: Hoyland, Farndale
Can play wing: Brown, McLennan
Going/gone: Walker Thompson

So ignoring the last 2 we've not got a lot of depth, and if Visser does go then we're pretty threadbare, one injury and Fife in the Scotland squad then crisis time. Definitely room for another wing in the squad and if he can also cover 13 so much the better.

justified sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:55 am

Here's a stat I thought I'd never see - Edinburgh have won 9 out of their last 12 games! Shocked

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by IanBru Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:28 pm

I've got to say, but 'Will Helu' is exactly how my 90-year-old Hebridean great uncle greets any attractive woman below the age of 30.

I can't stop thinking of it. It's killing me
IanBru
IanBru

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:30 pm

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread VI - Banter Boogaloo - Page 5 14leab

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:36 pm

Bru, bro...When you're 90 any woman under thirty looks very attractive. You obviously have never had to drag Asbo away from the perfume counter in Debenhams.Shocked
On the subject of age... Schlong  "Thirtysomething" Lamont thinks it newsworthy to tell the world he'll never retire : I hooked for 80 minutes yesterday against the side at the top of our league. As I said when asked, "I haven't hooked since last century, but I'm sure it's as sporting and easy going as I remember it." Schlong's just a wean. Whistle

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:27 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Here's a stat I thought I'd never see - Edinburgh have won 9 out of their last 12 games! Shocked

Thats the mighty MFLs for you!

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:48 pm

IanBru wrote:I've got to say, but 'Will Helu' is exactly how my 90-year-old Hebridean great uncle greets any attractive woman below the age of 30.

I can't stop thinking of it. It's killing me
Post of the year (so far). Laugh
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by justified sinner Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:26 pm

From an Edinburgh point of view I think we really have to win our next two games in Europe to ensure a home QF so I don't expect many changes to the line-up, possibly rest Dickinson and Ford for Sutherland, Cochrane. Other than that steady as she goes I would think. Thoughts?

justified sinner

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:41 am

This Lyon game is a difficult one to judge.  If we win it we are pretty much guaranteed top spot, but that then makes the UBB game a bit of a dead rubber. So do you go all out to win this game and rest some players for UBB, or rest players for Lyon and Go all out for UBB?

There is a week's break before the 6N so he might not have to rest anyone.

Saying that, Ford's back seemed to cause him problems against Connacht and he had to go off, and Dickinson has put in herculean shifts for a good few games in a row now so could maybe do without the trip to France.  Give him the weekend off then play him against UBB to keep him match sharp for the 6N.

So my team for Lyon:

Sutherland
Cochrane (the scrum and lineout were just as good when he came on against Connacht)
Nel (Surely our number 1 tighthead now, something we've really always known!)
Bresler (living up to his reputation now - been very physical around the park)
Toolis
Coman
Watson (give Grant a rest - he's played a lot recently too)
Denton

S-H-C
Tonks
Visser
Burleigh
Scott
Fife
Cuthbert

Keep the same team against UBB but bring back Dickinson, Ford and Grant.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:25 am

It depends how seriously we want to take the comp! If we want to do well in it then I'd say we need to play our strongest team against Lyon to get the win. It's a bit risky resting players against them then relying on us winning against UBB. Win first then rest I would say!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:32 am

tigertattie wrote:It depends how seriously we want to take the comp!

Given our recent run of form has got us right back in the mix for top 6, that has become a pertinent question.

Given our squad limitations - and Solomons' desire to make key players play 80 minutes of every game - we might struggle if we're fighting on two fronts in the final month of the season.

Top 6 is definitely the priority, but I think a run in Europe would be great for long suffering fans, and would help build up crowds over the coming weeks.

There will be a big push to get a good crowd for the UBB game (our first home game since the 1872 and Connacht wins) so I would expect a strong team for that one.

There is still a lot of rugby to play, so I say keep the strongest team as much as possible and worry about the future when/if it comes!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TJ Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:21 pm

Its certainly a triky call for Edinburgh. a few weeks ago I was say euro qualification had gone so concentrate on the minnows cup - but the door to euro qualification is just slightly ajar now. Do Edinburgh have the depth to go for both? I doubt it. perhaps go flat out for both for the next month or so then reassess. I'd rather have euro qualification next year than win the minnows cup. But I'd also rather not waste the chance of doing well in the minnows cup in a useless attempt to chase a euro place we are not going to get.
So full strength team for the next minnows cup game.

TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:22 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
tigertattie wrote:It depends how seriously we want to take the comp!

Given our recent run of form has got us right back in the mix for top 6, that has become a pertinent question.

Given our squad limitations - and Solomons' desire to make key players play 80 minutes of every game - we might struggle if we're fighting on two fronts in the final month of the season.

Top 6 is definitely the priority, but I think a run in Europe would be great for long suffering fans, and would help build up crowds over the coming weeks.

There will be a big push to get a good crowd for the UBB game (our first home game since the 1872 and Connacht wins) so I would expect a strong team for that one.

There is still a lot of rugby to play, so I say keep the strongest team as much as possible and worry about the future when/if it comes!

I'd go for wholesale rotation against Lyon, and then bring back the 1st XV for Bordeaux. Best interests of Edinburgh and Scotland, giving the 1st XV a break for a week, and excuse them the travel. My only exceptions would be Watson (who is just back from injury) and Burleigh (likewise).

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:42 pm

Solomons has never been one for whole sale rotation, so I suspect he'll look at the next two games, determine who needs a rest, and split them between the two.

Really can't see many changes (as in less than 5) for either game

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:10 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Solomons has never been one for whole sale rotation, so I suspect he'll look at the next two games, determine who needs a rest, and split them between the two.

Really can't see many changes (as in less than 5) for either game

Agree that Solomons won't go with my proposed approach, but then again he sees Coman and Strauss as irreplaceable leaders within the 1st XV, so.....

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:44 pm

Lol Solomons probably doesn't realise that if he rotates Strauss and Coman it actually strengthens the team Laugh

I remember earlier in the season when they had their article for the team announcement it read something like "Captain Coman return to strengthen the side" i literally picard picard

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:00 pm

On the Glasgow front i have watched D'arcy Rae plays a few times already for Treviso and he has really steadied their scrum which suffered a lot against Saints and Edinburgh. I think he really has the ability to go far as he is only 20. So i do question why Glasgow signed Roussow De Klerk who hasn't shown he is anything better than D'arcy? Edinburgh have been getting a lot of flak in similar situations but Glasgow are not perfect either Whistle

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:04 pm

VinceWLB wrote:Glasgow are not perfect either Whistle

You wash your mouth out with soap!

Oh wait, this is Glasgow we're talking about... Run

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:25 am

Who names their son D'arcy?

Aside from Mr and Mrs Rae!!!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:40 am

Either they abide in Stockbridge and wanted another son who could get them good tickets for the ballet or they live in Castlemilk and decided to take the "Boy named Sue" approach to parenting.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:35 am

jimbopip wrote:Either they abide in Stockbridge and wanted another son who could get them good tickets for the ballet or they live in Castlemilk and decided to take the "Boy named Sue" approach to parenting.

We're all secretly called D'Arcy in Stockbridge. It's how you get into the club. Not a blue collar in sight, thank goodness.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by JonnyEdinburgh Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:41 pm

Just seen on facebook that Edinburgh will be playing their home game against the Ospreys in February (20th I think) at Myreside as Murrayfield will be "getting prepared" for 6 nations.
Red Hot Chilli Pipers are probably booked in for their final full dress rehearsal.

JonnyEdinburgh

Back to top Go down

Post by JonnyEdinburgh Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:44 pm

Apologies - it's the 13th February not 20th.

JonnyEdinburgh

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:34 pm

JonnyEdinburgh wrote:Just seen on facebook that Edinburgh will be playing their home game against the Ospreys in February (20th I think) at Myreside as Murrayfield will be "getting prepared" for 6 nations.  
Red Hot Chilli Pipers are probably booked in for their final full dress rehearsal.

Those guys really do need to rehease, as well as doing something different for a living.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:36 pm

I liked the RHCPipers.....the first time I heard them pre-match.

Given there's been nothing else for the past 3 or 4 years, it does get a bit irritating!

What's wrong with the good old pipes and drums?

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:38 pm

When they get announced now before the game, there's an audible groan around the stadium.

Make it stop!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:45 pm

I'm never there early enough to voice my displeasure at them being announced - we always try to time it to get in from the pub just before the anthems (usually just as RHCPipers are finishing their 14 minute long version of we will rock you).

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:50 pm

Unfortunately my Dad is one of these people who turns up for almost everything an hour early. We usually get to our seats before the groundsman starts in the morning.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:52 pm

Maybe he's a massive Chilli Pipers fan!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:33 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Maybe he's a massive Chilli Pipers fan!

I distinctly remember they weren't there at the New Zealand game.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:28 pm

Radge man, where have you been hiding???
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:38 pm

I'm scraping the bottom the barrel (my brain) to come up with some sort of witty retort or glib remark but I'm failing. I haven't been hiding anywhere. I was a wee bit quiet over Xmas and New Year but I wasn't aware my absence was so sorely missed.

RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:44 pm

RuggerRadge2611 wrote: I wasn't aware my absence was so sorely missed.

It wasn't.

Hug

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:49 pm

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:I'm scraping the bottom the barrel (my brain) to come up with some sort of witty retort or glib remark but I'm failing. I haven't been hiding anywhere. I was a wee bit quiet over Xmas and New Year but I wasn't aware my absence was so sorely missed.

Sorry, who are you? Whistle

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:37 pm

jimbopip wrote:
RuggerRadge2611 wrote:I'm scraping the bottom the barrel (my brain) to come up with some sort of witty retort or glib remark but I'm failing. I haven't been hiding anywhere. I was a wee bit quiet over Xmas and New Year but I wasn't aware my absence was so sorely missed.

Radge is a prop Jimbo - sarcasm is used at your own risk. Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread VI - Banter Boogaloo - Page 5 Budo10
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:41 pm

jimbopip wrote:

On a side note, it is pleasing to see that Jimbo has (finally) worked out how to use the quote function!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next