The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Galted
Pal Joey
Alistair
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
Rowley
14 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 08 Apr 2016, 7:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Hugh Jackman is a sunglasses indoors wearing obnoxious cockwomble.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 18 Apr 2016, 10:02 am

You mean style over substance? No greater lie has ever been told by any man.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Mon 18 Apr 2016, 10:22 am

Good morning.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 18 Apr 2016, 10:32 am

ShahenshahG wrote:You mean style over substance? No greater lie has ever been told by any man.

I mean swagger, a devil may care raw unadulterated shot of pure charisma, joie de vivre. I am the living embodiment of all those things.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Apr 2016, 10:34 am

I've always thought that about you Jeff.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 18 Apr 2016, 10:35 am

rick_dagless wrote:I've always thought that about you Jeff.

When I think of Jeff, 'joie de vivre' is almost always the first thing that springs to mind.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 18 Apr 2016, 10:39 am

It's enough for me to know you both think about me occasionally.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 18 Apr 2016, 10:42 am

It's tact like that, which has allowed you to flourish in an industry powered on electricity despite being a northerner

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Apr 2016, 10:45 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

It's tact like that, which has allowed you to flourish in an industry powered on electricity despite being a northerner

Thanks Shah, since we domesticated the dog it has been full steam ahead...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 18 Apr 2016, 10:51 am

rick_dagless wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

Thanks Shah, since we domesticated the dog it has been full steam ahead...

You should teach as much to Tino that way he can have a new years resolution other than survival.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 18 Apr 2016, 11:09 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/thingstodo/bp-make-tshirt-transfer#comments-iframe-anchor

For you Dave.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Apr 2016, 11:10 am

Why were you on the CBBC website Shah?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 18 Apr 2016, 11:12 am

Making a t shirt with my daughter

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 18 Apr 2016, 11:13 am

Rowley wrote:It's enough for me to know you both think about me occasionally.

The j*zz thread is going well, Jeff?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 18 Apr 2016, 11:16 am

Alistair wrote:Good morning.

Morning Alistair. Everyone else may ignore you, with good reason no doubt, but I'm happy enough to exchange pleasantries.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Apr 2016, 11:17 am

That makes sense mate...

SLAYER, Or Boko Haram for the usual school day?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 18 Apr 2016, 11:21 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Better than I anticipated if I'm honest.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 18 Apr 2016, 11:23 am

Rowley wrote:

Better than I anticipated if I'm honest.

87 views at the moment.

Impressive stuff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Apr 2016, 11:24 am

I had a look by accident this morning

But I did read some of the thread so it counts as a win Jeff

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 18 Apr 2016, 11:31 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Alistair wrote:Good morning.

Morning Alistair. Everyone else may ignore you, with good reason no doubt, but I'm happy enough to exchange pleasantries.

Morning Jules.

Perhaps they thought I was sean? I can only hope it's an oversight on their part and i'm not treated with the same contempt as Rowley's thread on Miles Davis.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 18 Apr 2016, 12:18 pm

Come on guys, stop ignoring Alistair. You rotten bunch of b*stards.

Good afternoon, Alistair. You well?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 18 Apr 2016, 12:19 pm

Afternoon Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 18 Apr 2016, 12:21 pm

Rowley wrote:Afternoon Tina.

l*l.

Hi Jeff.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Apr 2016, 12:31 pm

Afternoon all, nothing of note to report (as usual) other than the fact that I've been in work 30 mins and could already cheerfully kill half a dozen people.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Apr 2016, 12:37 pm

Cream of broccoli soup, ham and coleslaw sarnie 8/10

Afternoon DAVE,...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 18 Apr 2016, 12:39 pm

Afternoon Tino.

Well thanks, aside from a cold.

You well?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Apr 2016, 12:43 pm

Afternoon Alistair, anything in the Scottish National?

I had seeyouatmidnight E/w so got a couple of quid at 18's

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 18 Apr 2016, 12:50 pm

I completely forgot it was on!!

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 18 Apr 2016, 12:52 pm

Alistair wrote:Afternoon Tino.

Well thanks, aside from a cold.

You well?

Wonderful, thanks.

Afternoon Serial.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Apr 2016, 1:03 pm

Crisps, couple of apples and a ham sandw...oh no, silly me left the f*cking thing at home as I rushed out the door. -8/10.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Apr 2016, 1:08 pm

Alistair wrote:I completely forgot it was on!!

Not to rub it in but it was a good race to watch as well...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Apr 2016, 1:27 pm

I always forget horse racing michaels the thread...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Apr 2016, 2:37 pm

Rick managing to completely Dagless a perfectly good Michaelsing

Probably Serial'd this one, now

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 18 Apr 2016, 2:45 pm

Tino'd.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Apr 2016, 2:47 pm

Serial'd....to save the thread from being Tina'd.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 18 Apr 2016, 4:13 pm

I'd post more often but I'm busy researching some good answers to the imminent Culture Cup 3.0

Last edited by JuliusHMarx on Mon 18 Apr 2016, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm so excited oooo-eeee, and I just can't hide it, no no no no no no)

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 18 Apr 2016, 7:04 pm

Rowley wrote:I freestyle the songs, whatever is in my head when I wake up.

That's the difference between you and I, Jeff.

picard

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 18 Apr 2016, 9:29 pm

Tina, just so you're aware there was an interview on soccer AM with Richard Ashcroft this weekend. He was interviewed indoors in what looked a well lit room. He wore sunglasses throughout. I only tell you this as he has a new album out soon and did not want you making any purchases without all the necessary information.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 19 Apr 2016, 7:10 am

FIST NOTCHES

Morning regretful rick and Tearful TLD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0fy1HeJv80

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 19 Apr 2016, 7:18 am

'sup Shah, football songs this early?

Sick...

You OK?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 19 Apr 2016, 7:31 am

https://youtu.be/J74ttSR8lEg

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 19 Apr 2016, 7:40 am

Morning Jeff, decent start to the day...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 19 Apr 2016, 7:48 am

Morning Rick. Nearly 100 responses on the kell brook thread. I can do click baiting populism if the mood takes me.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 19 Apr 2016, 8:02 am

Well done Jeff, though you balanced it out with the Miles Davies thread so you can not be considered a sell out.

I rarely go on the boxing board, but has the thread descended into nationalist rantings yet?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 19 Apr 2016, 8:07 am

Good morning.

There is only one insect that can turn its head — the praying mantis.

Thanks for the information on Ashcroft, Jeff. It's annoyed me but not in a J*ckman way. Very different situations.

I wasn't planning on buying his album but I do appreciate you letting me know about it. I did hear his new song on the wireless t'other day and it wasn't awful but not good enough to make me buy it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 19 Apr 2016, 8:17 am

Not a bad fact at all Tino, though I could argue that most insects can articulate their heads in some way shape or form, but I won't...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 19 Apr 2016, 8:28 am

rick_dagless wrote: but I won't...

Although you sort of have......

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 19 Apr 2016, 8:43 am

Just for you Tino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOWEx2funGk

Morning all sorry for absence, 100 odd visitors in today, looks like another multi billion dollar purchase on the cards.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 19 Apr 2016, 8:58 am

It was a rebuttable statement rather than an argument mate, and if you had countered it I would not have argued back...

But I see your point, I am in an agreeable mood today, the sun is out, and I don't have too many meetings with idiots...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 19 Apr 2016, 9:02 am

rick_dagless wrote:

It was a rebuttable statement rather than an argument mate, and if you had countered it I would not have argued back...

But I see your point, I am in an agreeable mood today, the sun is out, and I don't have too many meetings with idiots...

Let us not fall out over insect semantics, riCk.

We are brothers of the North West and as such, have to stick together.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 19 Apr 2016, 9:06 am

A preying mantis can certainly turn Tino's head.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next